PDA

View Full Version : More Wild Beasts?

elmolovesthekroot
22-10-2007, 22:59
I was wondering when will Games Workshop come up with a army of Really mean Wild Beasts? I mean I hate the Beasts of Chaos. I really like the beasties in the new Hordes game that some other gamers like to play. Anybody have an opinion? Maybe have it as a add-on to some armies like Orcs or Dark Elves.

Elmo

ZomboCom
22-10-2007, 23:08
Errrrr...... no.

theunwantedbeing
22-10-2007, 23:40
An army of really mean wild beasts?
laughable really...laughable name too.

Grr I are mean grrr.
*dies laughing*
Haha I kill you with my meaniness! Grrr.

We already have a beasts army, and you hate it so sucks for you really.
It cant be that difficult to replicate with the Beasts of Chaos or Ogre Kingdom rules though.

swordwind
22-10-2007, 23:49
that some other gamers like to play.

You make it sound like some kind of perversion :eyebrows:

Hywel
22-10-2007, 23:52
Would the main special character for the list be 'The Really Mean Dr Dolittle™'?

Halelel
22-10-2007, 23:58
Well, in previous editions, you could take non-mounted "wild beasts" such as manticores, cockatrices, giant spiders / scorpions, and so forth. It added a little touch of fluff to the game.

Just wait for the new Dark Elves in a couple years, I've got a feeling they're going to get even more beasts to use in battle controlled by their beastmasters.

antin3
23-10-2007, 00:16
What's wrong with the beasts of chaos? Man those models have so much character and you can include so many different units in a BoC army. I have just started one and their great.

sing Sang a song
23-10-2007, 04:02
well where is the fun in playing bears and tiger etc in warhammer? seriously i think beasts of chaos is great mini why do u dislike them???

Sergeant Uriel Ventris
23-10-2007, 04:08
What's wrong with the beasts of chaos? Man those models have so much character and you can include so many different units in a BoC army. I have just started one and their great.

You mean, "They're grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrEAT!"

Ethlorien
23-10-2007, 04:13
I love my Beasts of Chaos. Minotaurs, beastmen, ogres, trolls... add them with Mortal Chaos and Daemons and you've got a whole slew of foul creatures. I can't see an army made up of jaberwockies, chimeras, and gorgons really going far. As for an add-on . . . well, even Orcs have Wyverns, boars, wolves, spiders, trolls . . .

Bingo the Fun Monkey
23-10-2007, 21:51
Make a Tzeench "Gateway Cow" Doombull army. I'd crap my pants in fear.

Chiron
23-10-2007, 23:08
Cows from the Secret Cow level of Diablo 2?

Now that'd rule

zak
24-10-2007, 23:48
The beasts army is fine as it is. The Lizardmen army has many different beasts as well as does several other armies. GW doesn't do Crocodile lists or big cat lists like other producers. It seems you may wish to play these games instead.