PDA

View Full Version : Warhammer GT & Golden Demon 2007 photo report.

Elrond
24-10-2007, 13:41
Watch my Warhammer GT & Golden Demon 2007 photo report from Italy.

http://www.esaedroweb.net/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=694#3242

Enjoy it!

Ethlorien
24-10-2007, 14:03
Wow! Those are some awesome pictures, Elrond. That first one, of the Chaos Lord - that's easily my favorite. Othe Chaos Lords must look at him and think 'geeze, all this violence and bloodshed is great, but I wish I looked like that guy.' And that one of the Ogre Blood Bowl team . . . Man, Greases Goldtooth himself probably has a poster of that team in his bedroom!

Thanks,

reds8n
24-10-2007, 14:54
Great looking models and great pics too.

explorator
24-10-2007, 16:04
Love the Abhorash model. That is some great work, the Italians always seem to have such detailed rich work, I envy it.

Elrond
24-10-2007, 17:08
Thanks guys. I was there for passion but I'm fortunally a professional photograher! The Bloodbowl Ogre Team has been painted from a friend of mine and he won a lot of painting and gaming prices with it. Unfortunally he does not paint for others... :cries::cries:
You'd had to see the dragon vampire lord by yourselves guys!!:eek::eek:

AdamAtCollege
24-10-2007, 18:58
Yeah, the Abhorash was awesome. I also liked the mounted daemonettes, the mounts were really cool looking. And the U.S.A. themed ogres were funny at first, till I realized this was probably an insult. *shrugs* I still like them.

silentwitness
24-10-2007, 20:01
the ogres were my personal favorite, great style and flair

zak
24-10-2007, 23:39
Absolutely fantastic models. Really liked the Empire handgunners. The Vampire was just too good for words.

Elrond
25-10-2007, 08:29
Adamaatcollege, I guess the bloodbowl team is just... a bloodbowl team, not an insult but rather a quotation of american football :D I know well the painter and the quotation should be just a little ironic... :angel:

The Old Scholar
25-10-2007, 09:44
Oh, but those Ogres are AWESOME...man! Look at the pants...the detail...those little stars... Geez.
My favorite, though, hands down, is the prophetess on the Malhandir horse. That model is by far the most beautiful.
You photographed all of these well. Yeah, I'd say you're a pro.
Did your friend paint that Prophetess? I love the snowflake motif.
Nice to get a better picture of Caradryan; I hadn't noticed the sigil on his brow before.
The Longbeard command is a nice unit as well, but...that Prophetess...

baba yaga
25-10-2007, 10:57
that's one meanlooking vampire, good job sharing this with us elrond

Elrond
25-10-2007, 13:45
The converted prophetess on Malhandir is rappresenting Tzarina Katarina from Kislev.. and she was one of the best models of the entire GD. If I remember well its painter won the Slayer Sword (or was the one who painted the Dragon Vampire, couldn't remember.. ). I'll post the link to the official report from GD italian site as soon as it is published.

The runic scar on Kharadryan head is carved on every Phoenix hero model!

DesertDirge
25-10-2007, 13:51
Man.. EU painting is hands over feet above US!! Awesome pics!

warboss48
25-10-2007, 13:55
The link doesn't work for me.

grimkeeper
25-10-2007, 16:53
Terrific Vamp thanks for shareing Elron, any idea where its from ?

The Old Scholar
26-10-2007, 01:36
The converted prophetess on Malhandir is rappresenting Tzarina Katarina from Kislev.. and she was one of the best models of the entire GD. If I remember well its painter won the Slayer Sword (or was the one who painted the Dragon Vampire, couldn't remember.. ). I'll post the link to the official report from GD italian site as soon as it is published.

The runic scar on Kharadryan head is carved on every Phoenix hero model!

Hey, thanks for the info.
Man, she deserved the Slayer Sword. Absolutely beautiful.
She's my wallpaper right now...:)

Elrond
26-10-2007, 11:02
I'm absolutely sure that both the Tzarina model and the Vampire model are from italian professional painters, but I know them only by their presence at the prizegiving. I know three or four Golden Demon price winners, should you need contact to buy or have painted any model let me know by a pm.