PDA

View Full Version : Minus 1 to multishot ?

Draeven
26-10-2007, 04:31
Ok, me and my friends have been playing this rule for ever and he's going t hrough the book saying there isn't a rule saying you get a -1 to hit on multishot. This dosen't make any sense to me. I mean if there wasn't a -1 to hit on multishot then why would you do anything other then multishot ?

Chiungalla
26-10-2007, 04:54
Look into the chapter with the weapon rules (page 55 in the german rulebook).
Multishot gives -1 if used, and if the weapon is having the rule.

If the weapon can shoot multiple times without this rule, they don't get the -1 (like Repeater Boldthrowers, Reaver Bow...).

Urgat
26-10-2007, 15:30
Or it has to be precised (Ogre leadbelcher).
DE repeating crossbows suffer from the -1, for instance.

Mercules
26-10-2007, 15:59
Ok, me and my friends have been playing this rule for ever and he's going t hrough the book saying there isn't a rule saying you get a -1 to hit on multishot. This dosen't make any sense to me. I mean if there wasn't a -1 to hit on multishot then why would you do anything other then multishot ?

Page 35 of the BRB under the Multiple Shots heading. I had to dig it out myself in the middle of a battle because I assumed it would be in the shooting rules and a person was arguing that multi-shot does not incur a -1 to hit penalty. It should be covered there... and in the To Hit Modifiers on page 28 even if they just mentioned it as a possibility and referenced where the rule is.

Draeven
26-10-2007, 19:46
yeah, my buddy found the rule shortly after posting this, he was trying to say pistols didn't suffer from the -1 for multishot. and my arguement was that if they didn't suffer the minus 1 then there would be no reason to not shoot multiple times.