PDA

View Full Version : Blade of Khrone-need suggestion to make the list better

chaos-nightwing
27-10-2007, 10:39
I am looking for a army that can combat every thing without having disadventages. I have so far two army list of 1K that I think both are pretty good. One is Khorne and the other is Tzeentch. This is the Khorne one. Please give me advises to improve the list thank U:chrome:D.

Exalted Daemon---305
-MoK
-Armour of Khrone
-Might of Khorne

Marauders*24---193
-Shields
-LA
-Full Command

Chariot---150
-MoK

Flesh Hounds of Khorne*10---160

Chaos Furies*10---150

Warhounds of Chaos*6---36

chaos-nightwing
29-10-2007, 10:52
No one? I really hope their is room for improvement.

librisrouge
31-10-2007, 03:54
This could just be me, I don't know Khorne rules, but Magic will pound the living snot out of you, even at only 1k. I'd find a way to raise your dispel dice a bit more.

Khorghan
31-10-2007, 04:00
This could just be me, I don't know Khorne rules, but Magic will pound the living snot out of you, even at only 1k. I'd find a way to raise your dispel dice a bit more.

the mark of khorne generally handles disel dice

maybe you could drop a few hounds, marauders, furies ect and try to fit in another chariot-it doesent have to be a duplicate of the other,
the BoC chariot is 85 points and 2 chariots would work well together especially in smaller point games like this one.

chaos-nightwing
31-10-2007, 09:51
By droping the marauders or the hounds wont be enough to make chariots. By dropping all my furies will means a dead sentence to my chariots if the enemy has any cannon. It will also leave my champ free to be target at. What should I do?

spikedog
31-10-2007, 13:19
I am looking for a army that can combat every thing without having disadventages.

No such thing. It might help if you are realistic first. If there was an army like that everyone would play it. No matter what army you pick it will have strengths and weaknesses. For example Khorne armies get ripped to shreds by gunlines. That said lets see about your list...

Exalted Daemon---305
-MoK
-Armour of Khrone
-Might of Khorne

This may be a bit expensive for 1k battles, it is almost 1/3 of your entire army. He is hard but a single cannonball to the face and you have lost a big portion of your army. I would consider changing it for an Aspiring Champion or 2.

Marauders*24---193
-Shields
-LA
-Full Command

Nothing wrong here, nice unit with lots of static combat res.

Chariot---150
-MoK

Chariots with MoK are usually a bad idea. A good opponent will just bait it through difficult terrain and it will destroy itself. I would either drop it or un-mark it.

Flesh Hounds of Khorne*10---160

No point in having 10 in a single unit as they are fast cavalry and don't get rank bonus. I would split them into two units of 5 as it gives more hitting power, more versatility and more units for deployment.

Chaos Furies*10---150

A little big for my tastes, they don't hit that hard and are used mostly for warmachine hunting and for this 10 may be a bit much. I usually run them at about 6-7.

Warhounds of Chaos*6---36

Nothing wrong here.

Right with the points you would have saved with my changes I would get yourself a unit of Minotaurs with MoK and Great Weapons for a real hard hitting unit.

Little Aaad
31-10-2007, 22:05
Chariots are very silly idea. A strength 7 hit its dead, diff. ter. dead, cant march. You would benifit from a unit of M. Horsemen much more because a, cheaper, b, fast cavalry, c more wounds/models. Armour doesnt save you from heavy shooting and in combat fast cav. usually flank anyway. You will win more combats with M horsemen.

I leave it to you,

Little Aaad

chaos-nightwing
01-11-2007, 11:05
To prvemt the chariots been blast by a str7, i use flyes to block line of sight. that was my plan. Do uthink it will work?