PDA

View Full Version : Chapter Master Tu'Shan

EffCee
13-04-2005, 18:45
OK I'm lookin to create a model and useable rules for Chapter Master Tu'Shan of the Salamanders. Ever since I saw that tiny portrait of the guy, I thought 'Wow...cool!'. So any suggestions on the model/rules. Thinking of giving him an adamantine mantle and calling it a Salamander cloak or somefink. Artificer armour or termie armour? Weaponry? Any special rules that you can think of? Any help would be appreciated.
Cheers

Asher
13-04-2005, 19:59
Tu'Shan - 190p

BS 5 - WS 5 - S 4 - T 4 - W 3 - I 5 - A4 - LD 10 - Sv 2+/5+

Weapons: Inferno Pistol, Thunderhammer
Wargear: Salamander Armor, Combat Shield, Crux Terminatus, Frag Grandaes, Krak Granades

Special Rules:

Craftmanship: Amongst the Salamanders a Chaper Master has not only to be a briliant tactican and strong combatant on the battlefield but also has to prove himself as a skilled craftsman. Salamanders hold great reputation for their extremly well crafted wargear.

Both of Tu'Shan's weapons count as mastercrafted.

Salamander Armor: A Salamanders Chaper Master is rewarded with one of the most ancient artefacts of the chapter: The Salamander Armor. Crafted form the extermly tough skin of a Volcanic Salamander the armor can withstand the strongest attecks leaving the wearer unharmed.

Counts as artificer armor and amandantium cloak. Tu'Shan may re-roll any failed armor saves (but NOT inv. saves). Uses up the artefacts/relics solt.

Solitary: Space Marines of the Salamanders chapter spend a long time fighing alone in the vulcanic ashwastes of their homeplanet. This experiance often makes them fight better on their own than in groups. Tu'Shan has strenghten both his will and his combat skills the time he spend a solitray life in the harsh ashwastes.

Tu'Shan counts as having Iron Will but may never join or lead a unit.

Rites of Battle - See codex SM.

As for the conversion; id depends what wargear you want to use on him. But some essential bits would be: The Salamander Cloak of Xavier, Dantes Infernopistol, a Shield, a bald head (either the one of the command squad or shouting tactical sergant), running legs, Alpha Legion shoulderpad (the one with the dragon head) and a crux terminatus shoulderpad.

EffCee
14-04-2005, 16:09
Wow! You are tops! Some great ideas there thanks a lot.
Fanny gives two thumbs up!

boogle
17-04-2005, 10:34
i'd Pass on the Inferno Pistol, i have real problems with anyone other than Dante having one

Rabid Bunny 666
17-04-2005, 14:46
i'd go for a flamer thing similar to mandiblasters, i could picture a sallie running in shrouded in flame, would look cool in doodles

i'll start doodling tomorrow :D

Asher
18-04-2005, 23:53
i'd Pass on the Inferno Pistol, i have real problems with anyone other than Dante having one

Well, I wanted to give him a firebased weapon apart from the Bolter-Flamer. The Handflamer and Infernopistol both give him an extra attack so those were the choices. Since Infernopistols have grown more popular with the release of C:WH I used it.