PDA

View Full Version : dark elf ?

cgriffin81
29-10-2007, 06:45
dose anyone know when the my blood drenched elves will be geting there new book

The Old Scholar
29-10-2007, 06:48
Sorry, can't help you anymore than Vampires are next.
So...maybe...Summer 2008 or Fall...maybe...really tenative...not sure...
But don't worry, there are plenty of us out here looking forward to it!

cgriffin81
29-10-2007, 06:54
thank you nice to have an ideal

kheirakh
29-10-2007, 11:41
I think someone whos name starts with "H" and ends with "arry" knows something, but he's been very silent previously.. And if he DOESN'T know anything about the new DE.. then only GW knows when the new DE will come out.

My prediction: After VC, it's going to be demons in May/June and dark elves next fall.

bluey
29-10-2007, 17:31
you may already know this but on another thread in the rumour section says that daemons will come next in may 08 (may not be true) but if so DE will come out at xmas maybe.

i cant wait for my current army to be updated.....

75hastings69
29-10-2007, 18:10
Check out the thread in the rumour roundup entitled next armies.

kheirakh
29-10-2007, 20:20
But the problem is that the "next armies" thread is still very unclear. I want facts. This comes first, then this, then this -type of thing. It is clear that VC comes in March, but then what? Don't get pi**ed, sorry. :)

Khorghan
29-10-2007, 22:03
After Daemons seems to be most likely ATM but the problem is we cant see further thanthat so we put it there, we thought it was going to be alot earlier but things keep on jmping ahead.

zak
29-10-2007, 22:08
I wouldn't be suprised if they aren't out until Xmas 2008. You are very unlikely to get a definitive answer as there is still a lot that can happen in the mean time and they may replace DE with Chaos or Skaven. At the moment all you wil get is conjecture. You may get a more definitve answer after VC have been released.

sigur
29-10-2007, 22:22
posted by Master of Arnheim, over at druchii.net:

He [Alessio Cavatore at GD Italy] has confirmed vc before De.

Talking about our revision here's what he said: "To have an idea of what will probably be (I think in terms only of general rule of the army) look at He shadow warriors". This mean that we'll probably go with hating everything.

The cauldron of blood? "I can't tell you much, but probably it will move; don't know if it will be mounted in a chariot or not."

Overall army: "the way is similar to high elves, the de infantry will hit very hard and when it arrives will deal serious damage to enemy. The points cost will probably grow. No many revisions on cavalry".

So Mr.Cavatore isn't really more specific as he just said that VC will be before DE which could mean that there are army books in between or not. I'm pretty sure someone posted this in WHFB rumors already if it even qualifies as a rumor.

chivalrous
30-10-2007, 01:51
The later the better I hope. Aside for a few small tweaks, I don't want to see my beloved DE get thwaked by the 'power hammer'.
Just give me a Witch Elf Hero and an Assassin with killing blow an a dodge save as standard and I'll be happy