PDA

View Full Version : A heads up www.toyglobe.com are robbing wan&ers!!!

75hastings69
08-09-2005, 09:15
Hi,

Just thought i had better let evryone know that www.toyglobe.com are nothing but a bunch of robbing bastards!!!

They charge more than they quote for your goods & shipping direct to your credit card. Then your order doesn't arrive, then you cant contact them.

I thought that maybe it was just a one off with me being unlucky, but whilst thrying to search for a contact number on the net i came across this..........

www.ripoffreport.com do a search of "toyglobe"

Anyway DO NOT buy anything from them, as you will just find yourself out of pocket, and without the items you want (i was after the He-Man & MOTU 6" mini statues).

If anyone knows what can be done to get the law enforcement in that area involved i would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Steve

marv335
08-09-2005, 09:57
contact your credit card company. most offer online fraud protection. you should at least be able to get your money back. then get in touch with trading standards.

75hastings69
08-09-2005, 09:57
BTW Toyglobe.co are located in Quebec, Canada.

Jaq Draco
08-09-2005, 10:41
is there any jurisdictional laws he can get them under since they are canadian??

whoops didnt read his location

if he was american, maybe he could do something.

but the best thing you can do is contact your cred card company

nurgle_boy
08-09-2005, 12:10
thanks for the info! ill make sure to advise people against them.

as fotr what you can do... contact your card company...

other than that, all i can suggest is to find their head office, take a gun or 7, and rob your money back, as well as the goods you diddnt recieve*

*not forcing you or inspiring you to do so in any way... although it would be cool ;)

lord_blackfang
08-09-2005, 12:29
As far as I know, you can tell your credit card company to give you a full refund, just like that. You don't need toyglobe's cooperation :evilgrin:

TeddyC
08-09-2005, 15:21
Most credit cards offer online fraud protection. Claim that from that... your credit card company dont have to do it immediately... there will have to be an investigation.

Then trading standards... as i remember from law classes, Canadian law and British law overlap on some points and they can swap precedent so i dont think there should be any problems contacting british trading standards... tell canadian trading standards to

Chuffy
08-09-2005, 16:18
Hahaha! Action figures! How stupid can you get playing with small plasti-

Oh wait.

75hastings69
08-09-2005, 18:21
lol!!! Thanks chuffy at least that makes me feel a bit better after being ripped off for 68!!!

x-esiv-4c
08-09-2005, 21:16
Yeah, contact your credit card company and explain in detail what happened, they are usually pretty good about this stuff.

nurgle_boy
08-09-2005, 21:25
Hahaha! Action figures! How stupid can you get playing with small plasti-

Oh wait.

theyre not all plastic ;)

apart from ogre kingdoms.. theyre mostly plastic...

or a guard army...

or... aww crap..