PDA

View Full Version : Adding to my necrons

Reflex
30-10-2007, 05:35
Fisrt and formost, no i am not bored with my crons. Apoc has only expanded my horizions for the C'Tan and my devotion is unquestionable...

ok, to the topic...

i have a ton of old cadian models lieing round and with the release of Apoc it got me thinking, how can i use these guys so they arnt going to waste...

so i was thinking, considering, fluff wise, my Necrons belong to the Deciever, i thought i could say that these guys have devoted themselves to the god and are waging wars against anyone who stands in there way.

so my question is, Is this a workable idea?

to sum up: Guard that worship the deviecer instead of the corpse on terra.

Rodman49
30-10-2007, 06:01
I'd trade them off personally. Although you could make a Guard list with a bunch of Necron bits . . .

Lacondog
30-10-2007, 06:17
I like the idea of a group of mortal followers. Aren't the pariahs supposed to be some new form of Necron that are made by the joining of humans with cron tech? Your Cadians could be a group that is in the beginning stages of being transformed into a new pariah legion.

mistformsquirrel
30-10-2007, 06:17
I think its a perfectly feasible idea. There are STRONG hints that there are C'tan cults hidding throughout the Imperium - there may even be a few places that explicitly mention it. Its especially likely with the Deceiver - heck, perhaps your Guard even *think* the Deceiver is the Emperor Reborn; and that the Necrons are long-dead Space Marines.

Guard are normal humans, and humans in 40k are suspicious, and know *very* little about the Necrons; probably about as much as they know about the truth of Chaos. IE: nothing.

There are tons of legitimate ways to do it is what I'm saying ^^

Reflex
30-10-2007, 06:25
There are STRONG hints that there are C'tan cults hidding throughout the Imperium -

ha, all i can think from this comment is the adeptus mechanicus. ;)

i could do it skitarri style... the deciever finally reveals his true form to them and they believe the deciever is the machine god... ah, i am having such a good day..