PDA

View Full Version : Wizard casting limits.

ReDavide
13-04-2005, 19:53
Is there any limit to how many spells a wizard can cast in a single turn?

i.e., if I have a lot of power dice, can I just have my warlock engineer cast warp lightning over and over again until they run out?

Lord of Skulls
13-04-2005, 22:37
I don't think you can cast the same spell more than once a turn.

Crazy Harborc
14-04-2005, 02:02
There might be a spell that can be retried or recast successfully. IF there is, the spell will have that stated in it's description. I don't know of any item that can cause that benefit to happen either.

Major Defense
14-04-2005, 03:45
I don't know of any item that can cause that benefit to happen either.Alarielle, the Everqueen of Avelorn, has a fruity staff that lets her cast any of her 13 spells as a P5 bound item - and it can cast a spell that she herself has/will cast in the same round.

How's that for a useless bit of information!? :D

Atrahasis
14-04-2005, 09:07
There might be a spell that can be retried or recast successfully. IF there is, the spell will have that stated in it's description. I don't know of any item that can cause that benefit to happen either.

Ditto's Double-doin' doo-dahs allow an Orc/Goblin Shaman to cast the same spell twice in a single phase. VERY nasty indeed when combined with Warpath.

Crazy Harborc
15-04-2005, 01:30
And.........now I know the others :) I do not miss 4th and 5th and their super magic/superheros game winners. I like the idea of winning with tactics and luck on the dice.