Great Cannon
Total 100pts

6 Outriders
- Fullcommand
Total 150pts

Rare

Hellblaster volley gun
Total 110pts

Well its my first attempt at a empire list, so feed back welcome :)

maze ironheart
03-11-2007, 21:18
I would first say you don't need 3 handgunner units you only really need 2 you could drop 1 of them and increase the greatsword unit to 20.I would also say drop the hammer of judgement on your first worrior priest for a great weapon 1+ armour save and 2+ strength will make him a great combat monster.Then change the equipment on your second worrior priest you could give him dawn armour as it is a very good pice of armour it grants a 4+ armour save and you can re-roll failed armour saves and give him a hand weapon and a shield he will have a 2+ armour save and can re-roll failed armour saves that's all I would say you need to change in you army the rest of your army is good.

brambleten
03-11-2007, 22:11
change a unit of handgunners for crossbows, to give you the extra range top take out artillery crew, or things just out of normal range. i would also take out a warrior priest and stick in a normal mage, just to give you a little more offensive magic

logan054
03-11-2007, 23:50
Characters

General of the Empire
- Plate mail
- Sword of Sigsmund
- Holy relic
- Enchanted shield
Total 192pts

Warrior Priest
- Armour of Meteoric Iron
- Great Weapon
Total 119pts

Warrior Priest
- Heavy armour
- Shield
- Dawn Armour
- Sword of Might
Total 146pts

Battle Wizard
- Level 2
- Doomfire Ring
Total 120pts

Core

20 Swordsmen
- Fullcommand
Total 145pts

- 10 Halberdiers
Total 50pts

20 Swordsmen
- Fullcommand
Total 145pts

- 10 Halberdiers
Total 50pts

10 Handgunner
Total 80pts

10 Handgunner
Total 80pts

15 Flagellants
- Prophet of Doom
Total 160pts

Special

19 Great swords
- Fullcommand
- Banner of Arcane Warding
Total 250pts

Great Cannon
Total 100pts

Great Cannon
Total 100pts

6 Outriders
- Fullcommand
Total 150pts

Rare

Hellblaster volley gun
Total 110pts

Army total: 1997pts

OK thanks for the replies, funny thing is i thought about pretty much doing what both or you suggested when i first wrote the list, i wasnt actually so sure on the effectiveness of a single wizard but im sure it will be enough with all the bound magic :)

So pretty much done what both of you suggested, any better now?

maze ironheart
04-11-2007, 12:22
OK thanks for the replies, funny thing is i thought about pretty much doing what both or you suggested when i first wrote the list, i wasnt actually so sure on the effectiveness of a single wizard but im sure it will be enough with all the bound magic :)

So pretty much done what both of you suggested, any better now?

That's much better but where are the Characters going to be placed it's just you have 4 characters and only 3 unit's they can join are you going to place 2heros in a unit.

brambleten
04-11-2007, 12:27
That's much better but where are the Characters going to be placed it's just you have 4 characters and only 3 unit's they can join are you going to place 2heros in a unit.

id say put the general in with the great swords, the mage with a unit of handgunners, and each of the warrior priests with a swordsman regiment
i like the list, not often you see an empire list without a mounte hero acompnied with a bodyguard of IC knights

logan054
04-11-2007, 15:06
hi guys well i think i will do one of two things, the first would be to change a unit of handgunner for archers and put the mage in that unit, atleast that way he would be a far harder target for enemy fire.

The other would be be to put the mage and warrior priest in a unit of swords men in one unit and go for either a fire or beast wizard, sword of rhuin or bears anger would be a perfect combo with the warrior priest, stick another warrior priest in the other unit of swordsmen and the general in the great swords (nice and fluffy :) ) Atleast with the doomfire ring as well i could still use it if in combat as it isnt a magic missile :)

The first draft i didnt think so hard about characters actually just i based it on what i had, it will be a nice change to use this list over my khorne, totally different style of play!

Anyways thanks for the feed back, its been very helpful!

brambleten
04-11-2007, 15:17
glad to help :)