PDA

View Full Version : Gaunts Ghost Help Wanted

Steven Tarise
09-09-2005, 11:53
I'm getting seriously addicted to GW novels, having just read Storm of Iron and the Eisenhorn Trilogy. I decided I'd like to read the Gaunts Ghosts ones next, mainly because it will keep me reading for quite some time. My problem is that I have no clue as to which order the books are. I'd like to start with the first one and work forwards (obviously), and I noticed they have two compilation books. Do these contain all the books in order up to the latest trilogy? Not too worried about the latest books because it will take me a very long time to get to reading them.

So, to summarise, can anyone give me the order they were released, or am I better off just buying the big compilation books?

Sai-Lauren
09-09-2005, 12:40
First and Only
Ghostmaker
Necropolis
Honour Guard
Guns Of Tanith
Straight Silver
Sabbat Martyr
- Double Eagle doesn't include the Tanith, but is set in the Sabbat campaign around the time of Sabbat Martyr.
Traitor General

and His Last Command to be released next month.

That do you? ;)

Steven Tarise
09-09-2005, 13:17
Thanks a lot. Thats a great help. Turns out they're listed in order on the BL site, it just doesn't say that anywhere.

pnweerar
09-09-2005, 16:37
More Gaunt books? Odd. Not sure why they needed to do anymore after Sabbat Martyr.

Not that I won't keep buying them... just seems a hard act to follow in terms of closure.

Navin

MacVurrich
09-09-2005, 20:01
Be intresting to see if the Sabbat campaign at GW this november will trigger anything extra.
OK the ghosts aren't going to feature.

BUT ???? ;)