PDA

View Full Version : Quick question regarding Grey hunters and crusader squads

The Guy
05-11-2007, 13:33
Grey hunters boxed set of 10. Is that just a normal boxed set of SM with some accessories added? If not then how many helmets do you get with it and can it be bought in store?

Black templars crusader squads set.
Can these be bought in store as well?

Thanks

Brother Loki
05-11-2007, 13:46
The Grey Hunters box is a tactical squad with the spacewolf upgrade sprue instead of the normal tactical command sprue, AFAIK, and is sold in GW stores.

You can't get the crusader squad any more as it was a splash release. Instead you get the Black Templar chapter upgrade box (which is sold in shops) and add it to one or more normal marine boxes.

Hope that helps.

Pete

The Guy
05-11-2007, 13:48
Ok thanks :D

pookie
05-11-2007, 14:13
IMO a Blood Claw box set would be better mate, you get x10 sets of close combat weps, as well as the SW upgrade sprue, rather than 10 marines and a SW Upgrade sprue.

the BT upgrade box gives you enoough parts to upgrade 10 marines into BT Initiates ) inc helmets, CC weps etc )

oh just thought if your talking about BT helmets, you get 8 in the upgrade box, 4 knight style 2 Mk4 helmets x2 Mk 5 and x2 Mk 7 with Bt Icon on the forhead.

The Guy
05-11-2007, 14:19
I don't really have much use for bolt pistols and chainswords as I'm making a true grit based chapter and want to personalise it a bit more with things from different chapters. I'm going to need as many bolters as possible.

pookie
05-11-2007, 14:22
ah, ic, just with you mentioning BT Initiate sqd.