PDA

View Full Version : 2000 Pt Slaanesh HoC

Drek
05-11-2007, 23:36
Please critque:

Chaos Lord - General; Mark of Slaanesh; Steed of Slaanesh; Great Fang; Enchanted Shield; Gaze of the Gods

Sorcerer - Mark of Slaanesh; Level 2 Upgrade; Chaos Steed; Dispel Scroll; Lore: Slaanesh

Sorcerer - Mark of Chaos Undivided; Level 2 Upgrade; Chaos Steed; Dispel Scroll; Lore: Death

Chosen Chaos Knights (5) - Mark of Slaanesh; Full Command; War Banner

Chariot of Slaanesh - Mark of Slaanesh

Chariot of Slaanesh - Mark of Slaanesh

Mounted Daemonettes - 5 Mounted Daemonettes

Chaos Giant

Fiend of Slaanesh

Fiend of Slaanesh

Chaos Hounds (5)

Total Roster Cost: 1972

So I have 28 pts left. Any suggestions where to use it?

Belerophon709
06-11-2007, 18:13
Might want to rethink going with a lord. Exalted on Steed with berserker sword and enchanted shield is sweetness.
Lose the marks on the chariots. ItP is bad for their health. Use points to mark the second sorceror with MoS as well. Drop the champ on the knights. He counts as a character for shooting and as such won't get 'Look out, Sir!' and other missile attacks will have to be randomized.
Get more hounds! And if possible (if you go for an exalted over a lord), use some points to get another knight (6 knights, standard and musician).
If you can find the points, 6-7 furies is always nice, but not sure you need it, your list being as fast as it is.

Drek
06-11-2007, 19:26
Ok, how about this:

Exalted Champion - General; Mark of Slaanesh; Steed of Slaanesh; Berserker Sword; Enchanted Shield

Sorcerer - Mark of Slaanesh; Level 2 Upgrade; Chaos Steed; Dispel Scroll

Sorcerer - Mark of Slaanesh; Level 2 Upgrade; Chaos Steed; Dispel Scroll

Chosen Chaos Knights (6) - Mark of Slaanesh; Full Command; War Banner

Chaos Chariot

Chaos Chariot

Chaos Chariot

Chaos Giant

Fiend of Slaanesh

Fiend of Slaanesh

Chaos Hounds (8)

Total Roster Cost: 2000

Belerophon709
06-11-2007, 19:42
I would lose a chariot, add 7 furies and 2 warhounds. Then split the warhounds into two units of 5 each.

If your calculation so far is correct you should have 3 points left over.

Oh and you still have a champ in your knight-unit. More viable now with 6 knights total, though.

One question: Where do you plan to put your sorcerors?

Drek
06-11-2007, 20:01
The sorcerers I was planning to use free floating hanging out behind or near other units. I can attach one to the knights if need be though which is a good idea.

I will playtest to see if the champion is a waste of points. I will also need to test the Furies and hounds.