PDA

View Full Version : Need Help building up a Beastmen army

Slaaneshi Ice Cream
05-11-2007, 23:54
Hello all,

I've got 3k of mortal chaos and I just got the beastmen book so I could throw a chaos giant into my mortals army. Now I'm thinking about a beastman army and I have some questions:

- Whats a good size for herds for ambushing and fighting? Should I bother giving Gors extra hand weapons or ungors shields?

- Are bestigors worth taking? What about Trolls? I like trolls and have one, but they are stupid and Ld 4.

Khorghan
06-11-2007, 02:27
bestigors and trolls are worth using IMO, you dont have to buy extra hand weapons on Gors i would give your ungors shields and gors 2HW

Herod
06-11-2007, 02:38
- Whats a good size for herds for ambushing and fighting? Should I bother giving Gors extra hand weapons or ungors shields?

Popular herd size is 13+ so long as you get that magic number to avoid panic checks. Extra hand weapons for Gors, but wouldn't bother with shields for Ungors.

- Are bestigors worth taking? What about Trolls? I like trolls and have one, but they are stupid and Ld 4.

I don't have Bestigors, but I think a Khorne marked unit is pretty popular. Trolls.. not so much. Common wisdom says minotaurs, and more minotaurs. :)

See here for more than you ever wanted to know about beasts:

http://www.freewebs.com/herdstone/index.htm

H