PDA

View Full Version : Icky puking - Hellcannon questions

BattleofLund
06-11-2007, 12:53
I'm a Halfling with a tea-sieve, trying to find gold in a rather fast-moving stream. That's my excuse, anyway!

1) Can I Spew Ichor with my Hellcannon if I am in combat? Played it so this weekend (not doing much damage, I might add), based on the 'this is the only attack it may make if it Rampages' line in it's rules. Probably 'no', but just in case I want the Gurus' opinions!

2) A Hellcannon, being a Large model, may overshoot to hit enemies that wouldn't be visible to, say, a lobba in the same position right? Here I am expecting a resounding 'YES!' and will be not a little miffed if it ain't so.

3) Are Tomb Kings 'magic-users' for the purpose of the 6th Hellcannon Misfire Chart result?

4) Are Liches and Hierophants 'magic-users' for the purpose of the 6th Hellcannon Misfire Chart result?

5) Can characters join the Hellcannon? Not that anyone in their right would volonteer, =x=x=x=x=x no wait, the Damned Thing is unbreakable. So that's out. No joining.

6) Is there an Official Base Size for the Hellcannon? I haven't been able to find one. If not, what size of base does Warseer recommend?

Thank you for your time!
/BattleofLund

Atrahasis
06-11-2007, 13:06
1) Can I Spew Ichor with my Hellcannon if I am in combat? Played it so this weekend (not doing much damage, I might add), based on the 'this is the only attack it may make if it Rampages' line in it's rules. Probably 'no', but just in case I want the Gurus' opinions! I believe the SOC FAQ said yes, yes.

2) A Hellcannon, being a Large model, may overshoot to hit enemies that wouldn't be visible to, say, a lobba in the same position right? Here I am expecting a resounding 'YES!' and will be not a little miffed if it ain't so.Correct, it may shoot at anything it has LOS to.

3) Are Tomb Kings 'magic-users' for the purpose of the 6th Hellcannon Misfire Chart result?No.

4) Are Liches and Hierophants 'magic-users' for the purpose of the 6th Hellcannon Misfire Chart result? Yes.

6) Is there an Official Base Size for the Hellcannon? I haven't been able to find one. If not, what size of base does Warseer recommend?

Most of the 'cannons I have seen have been mounted on a 200x160mm movement tray IIRC.

BattleofLund
06-11-2007, 17:31
Thanks. Found the Faq. Content now.