PDA

View Full Version : Trolls, Elves and Nummies

Stormtrooper Clark
06-11-2007, 19:38
Dug this up from TLA, I DID NOT find these myself, I took it off a post from TLA, infomation was aparently from BT Games Day.

"Next supplement after Harad is Mordor -- will include new troll sculpt, Black Numenorians among others. Black Numenorian knights were described as looking similar to the Mouth of Sauron -- I presume without the weird helmet.

No official announcement on the supplement after that -- the presenter said GW is following developments on the potential Hobbit movie and that might affect future schedule. However, he did confirm that the Perrys are currently sculpting a new set of plastic elves (I understood him to mean high elves), but not official yet whether it will be for a new supplement or another Legions box release for the existing elf profiles."

lorelorn
07-11-2007, 09:08
Yeah, expect 'Mordor' in April '08.

In the small blue book you get in Mines of Moria, the Mouth of Sauron is described as being one of the Black Numenoreans, so some similarity is to be expected. Hopefully they will ahve more 'active looking' steeds.

Some guy (UK)
07-11-2007, 21:25
Interesting. Though I have a lot of faith in the Perry's, I hope the current Mordor Trolls aren't taken out of action, along with the current High Elves, as I love the sculpts. By the sound of things they won't, and they will just be expansions to the current ranges (e.g wild trolls and elf rangers).

I'm looking forward to hearing more!

Cal585
08-11-2007, 04:38
I'm hoping we get a plastic high elf box (with plastic spearmen) and a plastic Numenorean box (with plastic archers and spearmen). It's unlikely but I really want more Numenoreans...