PDA

View Full Version : Rammstein News

Melchor
09-09-2005, 21:04
As there are quite some Rammstein fans on Warseer, I thought you might me interested.

Herzeleid (http://www.herzeleid.com) has some news on the new album up (out 7 November), and a new song sample!
The new song is called Benzin and you can download a 2 minute sample on their website.

From what I've heard it sounds quite nice. It reminded me a bit of Amerika, right down to the political undertone. :D
Go check it out and let us know what you think

x-esiv-4c
09-09-2005, 21:10
Sweet! Thanks for the heads up!

edit: can't find link to listen to song.

Wez
09-09-2005, 21:13
Thanks for info. New Rammstein album? It [excuse the pun] sounds good. :)

I hope they tour the UK promoting the album. They were simply awesome last time I saw them live and I can't wait to go again.

edit: can't find link to listen to song.

http://www.motor.de/ressources/soundfiles/rammstein/Rammstein_-_Benzin_recode_stream.mp3

-Wez

Melchor
09-09-2005, 21:16
can't find link to listen to song.

*Sigh*
Do I have to hand you guys everything on a silver platter? :rolleyes:

Linkage (http://www.motor.de/ressources/soundfiles/rammstein/Rammstein_-_Benzin_recode_stream.mp3)

SmashemTaBitsa
09-09-2005, 21:22
The pun is exused; i didn't get it. Thanks a ton for posting this!

x-esiv-4c
09-09-2005, 21:23
I found it but way to lazy to edit post again.

It's nice to hear them going back to the earlier days. I liked Reise Reise but it was more...Meh.

Melchor
09-09-2005, 21:31
Lazy b*stard! :D

It also states that there will be a new Live CD/DVD out in October. I am very much looking forward to that! I really liked Live Aus Berlin and they were awesome when I saw them live, so I'll be adding that one to my collection as well... Yummy.

Thoume
09-09-2005, 21:45
Thanks Melchor! The intro to Benzin reminds me of the music in Splinter Cell somehow...

Kohhna
09-09-2005, 21:46
Next UK tour we should organise a Warseer contingent to go see them. i could see that being quite popular.

Freak Ona Leash
09-09-2005, 22:35
If someone pays for my airfare to the UK, I'll go. My avatar displays my liking for this band. :D Rammstein=teh pwn.

5upr3m3 h4xx0rz
09-09-2005, 23:01
Im not sure if its the same, or a different cd, but they have a cd coming out on october 12 here in the US called "Rosen Rot" (i think). However it is said, the english translation is Rose Red.

I for one cant wait...

Melchor
09-09-2005, 23:13
It's the same one. Though the difference in release dates bothers me...

Freak Ona Leash
09-09-2005, 23:33
However it is said, the english translation is Rose Red.

I for one cant wait...
Er, Rammstein like Stephen King?

Kohhna
09-09-2005, 23:34
If someone pays for my airfare to the UK, .
err........I was thinking more along the lines of we all turn up at the same place before to meet up, then go to the gig, mosh each other and head back to a designated persons house together for the apres-gig boozing / drug-taking / head banging or whatever.

ArtificerArmour
10-09-2005, 10:48
i'd like to do alittle bit of booze pre rammsteinig.

Kohhna
10-09-2005, 16:07
i'd like to do alittle bit of booze pre rammsteinig.
Ok we'll meet early and get wired into the Booze / Drugs / whatever. Then the gig.

I like how we are getting the substance abuse arrangements out of the way before we get down to the more trivial stuff like what gig, when, where they are playing etc. :D