PDA

View Full Version : Tomb King Cavalry Horde 2000pt

IG_Yarrick
06-11-2007, 19:19
What do you guys think of my TK cavalry army? I've only gotten to play it once at 2000, and it did pretty well. I've played multiple games at 1000 and 1500 and I havent lost yet.

Tomb King
Spear of Antarhak, Armor of Ages, Chariot, Chariot of Fire

Liche Priest
Steed, Neferras Plaques

Liche Priest
Steed, Dispel Scroll

Liche Priest
Steed, Dispel Scroll

8 Light Cavalry
Full Command

15 Heavy Cavalry
Full Command

3 Tomb Swarms

4 Chariots
Full Command, Banner of the Undying Legion

5 Chariots
Full Command

3 Ushabti

Total: 1996

UltimateNagash
06-11-2007, 19:51
I say drop the Light Cavalry for more Chariots! ;) and Chariots don't really need full Command... Drop the Captain on the 5 Chariot unit (challenges won't help them ;)), maybe drop the Swarms to get more Chariots...
Oh, and I would split the Heavy Cavalry into smaller units with no Command (maybe Musicians)...

Maelx
09-11-2007, 18:07
Yeah drop the full command on the chariots - it's really not worth it when you could just fit another chariot in there. Maybe if you need a champion to take on challenges for you, but otherwise don't bother.

rexim
09-11-2007, 22:54
U need atleast 5 without champions to get Look out Sir, against all thoes pesky shooting bastards. Hiretic Jar is one of the best magic iteams why not use it?
U need carrions and Scorpions i would drop 2 swarms, the 8 light cav, all champions and get:
1 scorpion, 2*3 carrions, 1 extra chariot, hiretic Jar,

Esco Thomson
10-11-2007, 01:34
Yeah command, especially musicians are rather silly here. Waste of point IMHO. Not sure I would opt to use Ushabti over some Scorpions. Ditch the Plaques for the Jar, as the Plaques truly only shine on a LHP. Personally I would get your King a harder weapon, as he can hit strength 7 and that will be your only chance to do so.

Archon.42
10-11-2007, 11:42
i really like this list
its very different to what you usually see in a TK army
i'd say stick to it