PDA

View Full Version : Forgeworld! All Hail!

Tantrum
07-11-2007, 16:41
Greetings!

Those who have noted my rumblings and discontents would know, I am not a lover of GW or its leadership, and I issue many rational and irrational diatribes against aspects of the management!

But when it comes to Forgeworld, my Tantrum ceases, my discontent is quieted, and my anger subsides! Because Yegads it is true! Forgeworld is a stuido that makes GREAT MODELs, and isn't that bloody wonderful! Just a moment, lust a pause, just a break in the whinging for a time to nod the head and affirm, confirm and agree! What wonderful dang stuff these guys are crafting in that FORGEWORLD!

All hail forgeworld, and all the best to you!

We eagerly await your next great creations! And admire again and again the mountains of really really good ***** you have bequeathed the hobby!

Tantrum!

Permanganate
07-11-2007, 17:36
Forgeworld are very good...though I wish they accepted Visa Electron.

Crube
07-11-2007, 18:54
They are indeed great, although to my mind their QA could do with a bit of improvement at times...

jb85
07-11-2007, 21:34
Interesting that GW makes great models, which are expensive and often get criticised while Forgeworld makes even better models, that are even more expensive and are praised :eek:

P.S. I love Forgeworld and they make me spend too much of my money :(

CyberRhino
08-11-2007, 06:27
Hi Tantrum

I tend to agree all hail the great work of FW!
I think you need to concede that it is the same GW leadership that you dislike that give FW the space and freedom to create what it does. The issue I see is the fragmentation of the hobby with some maturer gamers getting into the FW approach to 40K and feeling completely alienated by other aspects of GW the stores (why oh why do they not sell FW), GTs (why can't we use FW army lists and rules) and struggling with the fluff vs cheesy situation when it comes to building an army.

fattdex
08-11-2007, 08:00
Huzzah for forgeworld! Boo for the Taiwanese children that miscast the models

cpt.skara
13-11-2007, 20:02
lol.... fattdex thats the funniest thing ive seen in a while.

deathskullork
13-11-2007, 22:26
Forgeworld are very good...though I wish they accepted Visa Electron.

They do, ive placed a few orders with mine no problem.

Permanganate
14-11-2007, 10:31
They do, ive placed a few orders with mine no problem.

Er, really? They don't list Visa Electron as a payment method on their page (at least, last I checked). I've been sending them checks!

dodgethis
14-11-2007, 11:03
Dude, just select the Visa option and enter your card number. I've been buying kits off e2046.com with my Electron under the Visa option and it clears everytime! It's still a Visa card.

Although you may want to check if the bank that issued the card to you allows online transactions for their debit cards. I had to chnage banks because the previous one did not allow such transactions.