PDA

View Full Version : Warseer Graduation Project?

Satan
08-11-2007, 14:02
Having surfed through the Warseer University Advice-thread http://warseer.com/forums/random-musings/99226-the-warseer-university-advice-thread-post2073894.html#post2073894
- I got to thinking what other types of services the members of Warseer might have to offer one another. For example, I thought it would be interesting to create a group for graduate students or those working on a thesis, where possible employers or other interested parties could come and have a look at what we're up to, possibly offer some advice or even give us a hand if there's a service we could provide them with.

For example - Myself and two other highly talented students currently attending the programme for Project Management within Publishing at Malmö Högskola in sweden have begun to think about what we would like to do for our respective graduation projects due to start in about a year. Being ambitious and having the resources to back it up, I would like to go abroad to an english-speaking country and contribute in some manner to a company that works within any field of media (since I've been active both within journalism, graphic design and filming to high degrees). Possibly doing an internship alongside a report and evaluation along with some suggestions on how to incorporate a management or quality-control system for example.

What I lack, are contacts. That's where Warseer comes in. We have a great source for possible connections available here and I'm wondering if there would be any interest in this type of group where we could either present our personal projects or ask for advice on how to bring them to finish?

Regards,
Fredric

TheBigBadWolf
09-11-2007, 12:12
That is a most excellent idea. Im currently doing my dissertaion for my 4th year Bsc honours and it would be excellent to see if possible employers like my work and want to employ me:).

[edit] my disertation is on EMS's if anyones interested

Aenarion
09-11-2007, 13:02
I'm going to have my dissertation next year for my ba(hons) History, good luck to you guys!

Vanus
09-11-2007, 16:27
Cool stuff.

I'm currently in the design phase for my senior capstone project (bach, mechanical engineering). Part of a team of ~20 building a formula style race car for a competition in June.