PDA

View Full Version : New Nids Modles?

bluedwaggin
14-04-2005, 03:06
Any one have a list to what they are going to have new models for in the new nids'?

Inquisitor Engel
14-04-2005, 03:41
Hive Tyrant - Metal, multiple options.
Tyrant Guard - Metal. I've seen a second pose than the one being shown, but it may or may not get produced.
Lictor - Metal, two variants
Brood Lord - Metal
Carnifex - Plastic 20 Biomorphs and upgrades, and a further 10 weapon biomorphs. Nearly all of which are in the box. :eek:
Genestealers - Plastic, lots and lots of options.

Brimstone
14-04-2005, 05:36
And new metal Raveners.

Pictures of most of these can be found in the roundup at the top of the page.

sigur
14-04-2005, 08:35
IIRC, one of the Lictors "limited edition" and only in the army deal?

xenoshock
14-04-2005, 12:27
there's also a new version of the zoanthrope coming out aswell.

Alpharius
14-04-2005, 13:26
Carnifex - Plastic 20 Biomorphs and upgrades, and a further 10 weapon biomorphs. Nearly all of which are in the box. :eek:
Genestealers - Plastic, lots and lots of options.

Engel - when you say "nearly all of which are in the box", does that mean if they don't all get in there, there will be a separate sprue we can purchase, or, it will disappear, never to be seen again?

Inquisitor Engel
14-04-2005, 14:30
D'oh! How could I forget the Zoanthrope and Raveners! :(

Engel - when you say "nearly all of which are in the box", does that mean if they don't all get in there, there will be a separate sprue we can purchase, or, it will disappear, never to be seen again?
Well, I haven't seen the sprue, but the staff members, and I know I'm going to get pasted for saying this, said that he remembers almost all of the biomorphs being in the box.

Those that aren't, I expect will be available through minor bitz swapping. :D

invivos
14-04-2005, 16:14
Well, I haven't seen the sprue, but the staff members, and I know I'm going to get pasted for saying this, said that he remembers almost all of the biomorphs being in the box.

Uhh red shirts, donīt trust these gits :D ;) Last time one told me that the new devestators were all plastic...oh well

I sincerly hope that the carnifex heads we have seen so far are not the real deal..they just look not monstrous enough :(

Inquisitor Engel
14-04-2005, 16:58
I sincerly hope that the carnifex heads we have seen so far are not the real deal..they just look not monstrous enough :(
They are indeed Carnifex heads. Wait to see them on the model, they're more than monstrous enough. :D

Brimstone
14-04-2005, 17:26

Pah, as Engel says the are more than monstrous enough.

You wait until you the the head covering the regen biomorph, it's been damaged and the flesh is knitting back together again.

Mr_Rose
14-04-2005, 20:50
ay, that sounds way beyond awesome, but does it mean I can't take regen with the other "head" biomorphs, like bioplasma or tusks? :confused: :(

Boduddley
14-04-2005, 23:45
I've seen pictures of the new Zoanthropes1

there's also a new version of the zoanthrope coming out aswell.

They are quite different!
:)
I can't decide if I like them better than the old ones.
:confused:
They have much bigger heads, which is cool I guess.
:cool:

Black Ambience
15-04-2005, 16:20
Overall the new 'thrope has just expanded on everything the V3 model tried to be. Brain is bigger and enhanced by being semi-exposed, the body really is atrophied and so on. A good sculpt.

Brimstone
15-04-2005, 21:05
ay, that sounds way beyond awesome, but does it mean I can't take regen with the other "head" biomorphs, like bioplasma or tusks? :confused: :(

Yes you can only the back options are one only along with the crushing claws.

I've seen pictures of the new Zoanthropes1

You looked in the rumour roundup for the GW sneak peak I take it?