PDA

View Full Version : Just wondering abotu the Blood Angels' 3rd Co.

DasAtomkind
09-11-2007, 21:22
Can anyone tell me...is there any mention in the Fluff about the name of the Blood Angel Brother who attained the command of the BA 3rd Company after the death of Tycho ? And is there any list of names of other companies' captains ?

BTW - Heck, the thread title should read "about" not "abotu"...

Vaulkhar
09-11-2007, 21:31
Not sure on Tycho's successor, but as far as BA names go (and I can't believe I'm about to say this), you could do worse than Deus Sanguinius and Deus Encarmine. Just borrow them rather than spending cash on them, they're really not the greatest novels the BL has ever put out.

Super Ninja
14-11-2007, 17:34
well, since tycho died in the year M40.999 (the last year of the forty first millenium) ther is no real named sucessor for Tycho, leaving gamers to come up with their own sucessor commanders... Like I did :) heck, I play 3rd company BA, so, you could go with me!

Mad Jack Deacon
14-11-2007, 18:14
I'm not sure about his predecessor or successor, but in "Space Hulk" there are several named Blood Angel Captains and commanders.

Commander Bellisario Commanding @ 11.1.589.M41
Commander Borgia. Commanding @ 5.1.701.M41
Captain Lorenzo (was a Sergeant serving under Commander Borgia 30 years earlier). Commanding @ 26.6.736.M41

So you can see that they may be Tycho's contemporaries.

muskrat
14-11-2007, 20:42
The Armageddon War happened in the same year as Medusa? and, apparently the EoT, as is was before Medusa?

christ on a toothpick, bad year to be an Imperial.

Mad Jack Deacon
14-11-2007, 22:21
Within a 100 year span (899.M41 to 999.M41) the following major events happened:

Badab War (Hello Huron Blackheart!)
The Second Battle of Armageddon
The Fire Hawks chapter is lost
The Hrud Migration
Battle of Rynn's World (the Crimson Fist nearly destroyed to a man)
The Third Battle of Armageddon
Second Tyrannic War (the fall of Iyanden)
Abbadon's 13th Black Crusade

Sucked to be in the galaxy for those hundred years...

I would've added the fall of Medusa V, but couldn't find a specific year.

Alessander
15-11-2007, 13:52
Anyone remember the names of the characters in the old Vengeance of the Blood Angels game? Weren't they generic latin names? Logic would say that since all those Terminators were veterans, one of them may eventually reach Captain status.