PDA

View Full Version : 700pt GT army! You wont believe it is possible

fat joe
10-11-2007, 00:35
Hi guys, i am planning on taking this army to GT in january and i think ia have managed to pretty much perfect it. Take a look and any suggestions on how to improve it would be much appreciated.
here it is:

Suladan - 90pts
Khandish mercenairy chieftian on horse - 50pts
Mordor Uruk-hai captian - 50pts

20 haradrim with spear - 120pts
10 haradim with bow - 60pts
10 Moranon orcs with shield - 80pts
10 Mordor uruk-hai with two-handed weapon - 90pts
10 Orc trackers - 50pts
12 Khandish mercenary cavalry (4 with bow) - 108pts

698pts
75 models (If they all turn up)
7 might

Hope you like it

Lord Gordonis
10-11-2007, 18:04
Its a good list, but I think that the khandish merc's and the captain are not worth in my own personnal opinion, I would take wargs instead with sharku and probably another captain on foot. but apart from that its a good list

LG

Kroot Lord
11-11-2007, 06:52
Just keep in mind everything has to be able to ally.

I actually found that Khandish Mercinaries are alot better then the normal Khand, coupled with a Nazgul or 12" Stand Fast hero. Although only the riders are worth it for me. 9(10.5 points if counting the ones that will run on average) points for a Fv4 cavalry model with a bow? Yes please!

I like the list, although I do hope you won't face too many Dwarves with Khazad Guard due to high defence, and high strength with meaning wounding you on 4's.

itcamefromthedeep
28-11-2007, 17:14
Are the two-handed weapons really that useful? Do they become more useful when you outnumber your opponent significantly?

Beragond
22-12-2007, 19:44
I think that, well when they come out, that you should get some corsairs in your army, apparently from what I hve heard they are only 5 / 6 points each and they cost only 12 for a box set of 24, they are a good thing to hace in your army and I think also the Corsair Arbalesters which are 3 for 7 are also worth getting, they have crossbows with a strength of 4, plus a shield which will probarbly mean about defence 5 for them.