PDA

View Full Version : 2250 Tzeentch Beasts - For future tourny

Timk1111
10-11-2007, 07:35
Gday,

I did post the 2k version a while ago, but now heres 2.25k with tweaks. See what you think....

L - Beastlord - 339
Mark of Tzeentch, Staff of Change, Armour of Damnation, great weapon, shield

H - Wargor BSB - 185
Mark of Tzeentch, Battle Standard, Gaze of the Gods, Hand weapon

H - Bray Shaman - 151
Level 2, Dispel scroll, Chaos Armour

C - 22x Beastherd - 144
7x gor (2x HW), 14x Ungor (spear), full command

C - 16x Beastherd - 118
8x gor (2x HW), 8x Ungor (spear), full command

C - 10x Bestherd - 75
5x gor(2x HW), 5x Ungor(spear), Foerender

C - 10x Bestherd - 75
5x gor(2x HW), 5x Ungor(spear), Foerender

C - 15x Bestigors - 260
Full command, Banner of Wrath

C - Chariot

C - Chariot

C - 5x Chaos Hounds

S - 4x Minotaurs - 204
Mark of Tzeentch, Great weapon

S - 4x Minotaurs - 204
Mark of Tzeentch, Great weapon

S - 8x Furies

R - DOW cannon

R - DOW cannon

Total - 2245

So, Heres the plan. The characters will join the Big Herd and form the 'super herd'. Besitgors and chariots will protect this herd's flanks. The other herds all setup in ambush, the small ones to take on small opponents, like skermishers, fast cav, warmachines, or to setup flank charges with minotaurs in the front. The other herd to casue trouble from behind. The cannons are there to take out any single models that may threaten the herds (chariots, for example) since raiders cant get then ranks from them. Other than that, blast away with magic, hack'n'slash in combat.

Im also thinking of joining the Characters with the Bestigors if faced with Terror, so they get the re-roll, the guanenteed ranks, etc. The general should go OK against a dragon, as long as I get the Ward save spell. Cannons should help here, too, though.

Finally, I wanted to model the Cannons as mini daemon-engines or something crewed by Horrors. Any ideas as towhat i can use??

Regard, Tim