PDA

View Full Version : 3k Tzeentch List. Please make LOTS and LOTS of advises

chaos-nightwing
11-11-2007, 10:24
Hallo all. Hope u have all been well. The list lots of people have help me last time went quite smooth. After several testing games with high elf, empire, orc and goblins, dwarf, wood elf, and orgres, i decides to come back with the list ive been playing, with a few extral changes their and here and seek for advises.
Here is my list:

Lord of chaos----496
-MOT
-Golden Eye of Tzeentch
-Disc of Tzeentch
-shield
-fails

Exalted Champ---224
-MOT
-Shield
-2 dispell scrolls
-fails

Exalted Champ---224
-MOT
-Shield
-power familiar
-fails

Aspiring Champ---227
-MOT
-Banner of Wrath
-Battle Standard

15 chaos warriors--305
-full command
-MOT
-Shields
-Helberds

12 chaos warriors--254
-full command
-MOT
-Shields
-Helberds

5 chosen chaps knights--295
-Full command
-MOT

28 Marauders--249
-Shields
-LA
-Flails
-Full command

5 Marauder horsemen--81
-flails
-musician

Chariot--140
-MOT

Chariot--140
-MOT

Chariot--140
-MOT

5 Screamers of Tzeentch--165

5 war hounds--30

5 war hounds--30

Total:3000pts
PD:19
DD:8 (2 dispell scrolls)

The game with high elf is not as hard as i thought. I just basically uses green fire to stuff thousands of sword master up. But the elf's spell-curse of arow attraction couses a bit of of problem. They basically stay back and realease all the shoots at my lord and screamers and Lord. After about the second term, i have to bring allthe troops up that are all hiding behind terreains. The games was a draw but a close one and lots of my followers got killed.

The empire have lots of nasty cannon and flagilant (might have wrong spelling) The cannon really give my chariots a challenge and really stuff me up greatly. Because all my screamers are killed by enemy spell and archers, I have no choise but to charge at one onf the cannon and killed the other with spell. Again, all my force are forces out to distract the enemy from my expensive lord. I have mannage to save my chariots with great sacrofice, as my 12units chaos warriors got totally wiped out when in combat with a unit of 30 flagilants. My spell really did do him a great damage, again thaks to green fire. My chariots just keep charging and with all the impact hits i mannage a minor victories.

The orc and goblins is one of the hardest ive played.with at least 100 goblins with fanatics, and all the str five attack make it impossible for me to march block, etc with my screamers and mage. i have to use all the magic missle i've got to wipe out all the goblins and just as im managing that, trying to release all their fanatics with my hounds, their other savage balck orcs charge forward with giants and other chariots. I cant belief i suffer a solid victories. the worse i have so far.

The dwarf i've won easily at a LV6 Masiccare. March block and flyer taking out their cannon certainly do help alot. with the other dwarf that are str6 t4, green fire help mr to do all the jobes. Love green fire, im going to fall in love with it, XD.

The wood elf, i got a draw. their shooting is certainlly a evil disadventage for me. All the chosen knights got killed in the first tern by 20 way watchers but they have mannage to killed 10 of them or so, so i would say its not a waste. Their army is also full of elven steed riders (dont know wat they r called). charge me faster than normall, even my lord cannot do very much to run away. He also have a forest gragen that i've mannage with all the magic missil i've got. the indigo fire work good on the archers of elf. giving mr two free units of horrors, nice.