PDA

View Full Version : Looking for ideas for chaos datasheets

Disturbing_Clown
12-11-2007, 09:41
I'm planning on writing up sheets for Death Guard, traitor guard, and a daemonworld list. I'm hoping someone else out their has some ideas or is working on something they wouldn't mind sharing!

The Death Guard list will be the easiest, I think. Plague terminators, havocs, and HQ units along with specific Nurgle daemons, shouldn't be too hard to figure out.

For the traitor guard I want to represent a human army that is still fairly regimented but has a definite chaos feel. I think icons for daemonic support are a must do, and obviously some stuff like commisars and stormtroopers are out. What might be some new units? I've thought about a rouge psycher similar to the Witchhunter adversaries list. I could do an elitish unit similar to the Death Brigade or whatever it was in the Blood Pact list. I had considered possessed tanks, but I kind of want a mostly human feel if possible. Anyway, any ideas would be much appreciated.

The demonworld list will have mutants, beastmen(or do I repeat myself), feral humans, chaos hounds, spawn, trolls, giants, and... what else? The RT list was before my time, so any who remembers it may want to fill me in. What else would be apropiate for a daemonworld list?

Gobbo666
12-11-2007, 15:22
You could make a list for every god specific legion
like thousand sons with an elite choice with Aspiring sorcerers using profile of chosen with magic instead of ranged weapons.:D
Slaanesh a unit full of lash sorcerers :wtf:
Of course they doesnt work as a unit but can combine the lash to make it more powerfull

Marinox
12-11-2007, 16:42
as there are several khorne players in our club, we've been working on a "blood feast" strategem for berzerkers

4+ squads of berzerkers that are atleast 10 man strong & within 6" of each other.

the feast begins: the squads may make fleet moves and ignore difficult terrain when charging.
the feast wll never end: once they are in assault, they must be/have been in an assault with an enemy unit each of the controling players turns or they will turn on their own army. move fleet and assault towards a friendly unit. if they spend 2 of the controlers assualt phases without being enganged, they must move towards whatever unit is closest and remove 1d6 models from each squad.

adreal
12-11-2007, 21:10
as there are several khorne players in our club, we've been working on a "blood feast" strategem for berzerkers

4+ squads of berzerkers that are atleast 10 man strong & within 6" of each other.

the feast begins: the squads may make fleet moves and ignore difficult terrain when charging.
the feast wll never end: once they are in assault, they must be/have been in an assault with an enemy unit each of the controling players turns or they will turn on their own army. move fleet and assault towards a friendly unit. if they spend 2 of the controlers assualt phases without being enganged, they must move towards whatever unit is closest and remove 1d6 models from each squad.

mailsotrm of gore pretty much gives you want you want, should be on the GW site, or just poke around untill you find links for it

Torga_DW
12-11-2007, 21:13
What about a formation of daemon engines? 3+ defilers charging you en masse can't be good for enemy morale. =)

bosstroll
12-11-2007, 22:01
What about a formation of daemon engines? 3+ defilers charging you en masse can't be good for enemy morale. =)

Malevolent Machinery:

3+ units from the following:

Defiler
Brass Scorpion

Strikeforce: 12"

Aura of Malevolence:
If all the demon engines in the detachment are within 12" of at least 1 other demon engine, all enemy units within 12" of any 1 of the demon engines suffer -2 to their leadership.

Voltaire
12-11-2007, 22:07
Check the rules dev forum for Mad Doc Grotsniks sorcerous coven! I contributed and its my favourite one of the datasheets so far.