scroll: 185

Noble
Eagle
Hvy armour
shield
Dragon lance: 181

Total charachters: 536

Total:2000 points :)

I appreciate what you're trying to do, but I'm not sure it will work. You don't have enough of any one thing. I'm almost convinced that cavalry isn't worth it. With ASF you always "get the charge".

So, some other thoughts:
- Put the Noble on a barded steed in with the Silver Helms. He'll have a better armor save (2+) and he'll make the SH's more threatening. That way your opponent will have to choose between neutralizing the Prince's or the Helms
- You might give him Talisman of Loec just in case he tangles with something nasty.
- Your magic is underpowered. It's a HE strength so use it. Make one of the Mages an Archmage to justify the Banner of Sorcery. Give him or the Lvl 2 the Ring of Fury. Archmage should have Staff of Solidity to protect that expensive investment.
- Banner of Sorcery should go with the Princes. It will survive longer with them. Your Swordmasters are going to be a primary target for shooting and magic.
- Not sure Seaguard are cost effective in a 2000 pt list. If you swapped one for Spears, that's 68. Swap both that's 140 points to put towards that Archmage with the points you save on the Eagle.
- Make sure you partner each of those chariots with each of the cav units.
- I'd also find a way to get the Swordmasters up to 14 (7x2) and get Sacred Incense for the Archmage and stick him in with them for protection against shooting.

Just some thoughts. But play this list and pay attention to how the Seaguard work for you, or not.

Good luck!

Zensunni
14-11-2007, 14:40
I have a few comments. After several games here are some things that I have learned.

Dragon princes: I think grabbing a champion in this unit is a good idea! Practically a Cheaper Noble. I take one everytime and this unit performs well.

Swordmasters are to small in number. I know some many people on this forum talk about small number of elite units but franky....anyone worth there salt and has any shooting and magic are going to shoot that unit. 12 is small. Even when you protect it or hide it, you have to come out sometime and then BOOM!. Once your opponent realizes how strong they are, they will nto engage them. Just soot them. I vote to up there number if you want them to contribute.

Also not sure about putting a standard on the silver helms. What are you going to use them for? I usually run 5 Silver helms with only a musician and shields. This unit is good for flanks and going for fast calvary or light armor units.

Tobias
14-11-2007, 14:44
Mhm is 7+d3 PD not muc magic?
First I had the noble on SH, but then I had no eagle. Maybe swapping one unit LSG for Archers, put noble on steed and take 2 eagles?

With this list the idea for set up was having one fast side(2 chariots+2 units cav) and one infantry side(the rest), it normally works rather well. But I am not sure with the new list, my old list had less infantry and a little bit more cav and more magic.