PDA

View Full Version : Legio Victorum ...

Brother Argos
13-11-2007, 17:23
Does anyone know of an Emblem/Symbol for the Legio Victorum ... the Titan legion.

There is a mailed fist shown on the German 40k site Lexicanum ... but that is for the Legion called the Imperial Fists (no doubt dropped later due to conflicting with the Marines of the same chapter.

The only place I havent / cannot check is from the manual for "Titan Legions : Codex Titanicus" book, if anyone has it could they see if there is a Legio Emblem / Symbol mentioned.

Thanks

Zapherion
13-11-2007, 17:31
urm, from what ive been able to find, the colours of the legion are yellow and blue and another name for them is "foe slayers". This might help you find other information out about them

Brother Argos
13-11-2007, 19:37
Thanks for the reply .. I had that info already ... the only source material I havent had a chance to look at was the "Titan Legions : Codex Titanicus".

Mechanicus
13-11-2007, 20:15
I hate to say it, but the pic on the German Lexicanum is the only picture ever released of them to my knowledge, and that was in Codex Titanicus. :D Either way, the fist of the Imperial Fists Titan Legion is slightly different to the one used on the Legio Victorum Titan, so I say use the one there.

Anyway, sorry I couldn't be of more help. :)

Leftenant Gashrog
13-11-2007, 20:28
Not to mention: why couldnt two titan legions have the same emblem? after all the Imperial Fists, Crimson Fists and Iron Fists, Iron Lords and Fire Lords Space Marine Chapters all use the same Fist as their emblem (albeit with some bits added in the last two's case)