What difference does it make to them
What life can be brought back by tears

Cry not for the dead
Scream not nor the fallen

But cry for the living who remember
The day their lives where ripped assunder

Makaber
11-09-2005, 14:54
Oh ... It's that time of the year again.

Shinobi
11-09-2005, 15:28
Edit: Don't click if you are a 9/11 obsessive.

http://weblog.dederdebelg.be/grafix/nijn-eleven.jpg

(Likes that's gonna stop you anyways :rolleyes: )

Rabid Bunny 666
11-09-2005, 15:29
harsh dude

Freak Ona Leash
11-09-2005, 15:30
http://weblog.dederdebelg.be/grafix/nijn-eleven.jpg
:wtf: Dont be an ******* man.

EDIT:
Edit: Don't click if you are a 9/11 obsessive.
So, because I found something insulting to the deaths of several thousand people form my own country, I am now a 9/11 obsessive? Makes sense. No really, it does. :rolleyes:

Shinobi
11-09-2005, 15:32
I'm not.

Fine, fine, I'll add a warning...

Wraith
11-09-2005, 15:40
Why not all of us dedicate something to this day of woe

I'd have no problem (well, much less of a problem) with this thread if you'd just posted your poem but something, irks me, about you suggesting we all 'do' something.

I think 9/11 (as in the date) has become something, less, these threads (and other things in the media) scream 'another agenda' to me, I find these examples of 'coercion to show remorse within a group' distasteful.

Neknoh
11-09-2005, 15:58
Fixed

And I have to agree... it does sound better and more special without the introducing text

Chuffy
11-09-2005, 16:03
I think 9/11 (as in the date) has become something, less, these threads (and other things in the media) scream 'another agenda' to me, I find these examples of 'coercion to show remorse within a group' distasteful

I agree with you, it's a bit like the whole Holly and Jessica Wells thing...

<.<

>.>

Terrorists Win!

Also, happy birthday Granny, you get the anniversary of a Terrorist attack...:/

Neknoh
11-09-2005, 16:14
I did not start this thread to talk politics or how grave the 9/11 bombings where, nor to speak of Anna Lindh or the sixyear old girl that was murdered near her daycare (the two later occured in Sweden and some of you might have missed it)

I started it solely to pay my respects to all of the victims of this date, not only the special day when WTC collapsed.

So, please, if you want to either ruin this thread or speak politics, don't

Yorkiebar
11-09-2005, 16:23
So, please, if you want to either ruin this thread or speak politics, don'tSorry. I just need somewhere to voice my opinions and seeing as I don't have access to P&R any more... :mad:

Brimstone
11-09-2005, 16:32
Sorry. I just need somewhere to voice my opinions and seeing as I don't have access to P&R any more... :mad:

Tough, posting P&R related comments deliberately in a non P&R forum will not go down well.

C'tan
11-09-2005, 19:23
Tough, posting P&R related comments deliberately in a non P&R forum will not go down well.
P&R?What does that stand for?

starlight
11-09-2005, 19:28
Politics and Religion

It's the Guilder Forum where people can get a little more strident in their views.

Lostanddamned
11-09-2005, 19:39
I just want to show my respects for ALL the families that have lost people as a result of 9/11 - especially those that have lost them indeirectly, and who still have the people alive but completly changed.