PDA

View Full Version : Da boyz won' list'n....

Sebish
11-09-2005, 20:18
This is fluff for my ork army i am going to create, so let's just get to it :p

Well, My Warboss (havent come up with a name yet) and his noble (to some degree...) nobz are the only one that survived the fight against the tyranids. They fled from the wicked creatures and got lost in the jungle. They bumped into other orks that did'nt use technology at all (My warboss previous army was technology freaks!) and my Warboss felt sad for them.

He tried to convince the orks that technology is good, but the boyz just would'nt listen. So he tried to prove that it was good to them.

He went out in the jungle with his nobz, the other boyz following them. My warboss attacked a Hive tyrant, but the tyrant was to much for him and ate him. Luckily, his mega armour made the tyrant spit him out again (he didnt wanna lose his teeth!), but now the boyz were dissapointed. So my warboss ran after the hive tyrant and tried to kill it. But the Tyrant was to fast, and now my warboss had embaressed himself infront of the boyz. He told the boyz that if they followed him, he would prove to them that technology rocks!

(didnt quite write this in an orkish way, i'll problaby change this whole post later^^ Just so you get the idea)

And by the way, my army(500 p) i going to be 1 Warboss with mega armour, his fellow Nobz and 32 Slugga boyz (with more vicious primitive sluggas)

mirakel_jocke
11-09-2005, 20:24
Some pretty nice fluff you have ther sebbish!

But you forgot one thing, the Tyrant was supposed to go away since the ork tasted so bad and was to hard to crunch. Remember? :p

Another thing that I have been thinking of is that the new orks DO wanna learn how technology works, and the new boss and his men are keeping how all the stuff works a secret, so they can be in total control of the little Waaagh. Does this sound good?

Looking forward to more.

/Mirakel_Jocke

Sebish
11-09-2005, 20:30
Another thing that I have been thinking of is that the new orks DO wanna learn how technology works, and the new boss and his men are keeping how all the stuff works a secret, so they can be in total control of the little Waaagh. Does this sound good?
/Mirakel_Jocke

Well, the orks in the jungle are actually afraid of technology. They can't make proper weapons themself, and all they face that does technology just attack them (Eldar, Imperial guards, tau...). And my warboss is a sensitive guy you know (Kinda weird for an ork warboss^^) and he thinks the Boyz are missing something realy important in life (to blow up tau!). So he wants to prove to them that technology is good, but Da boyz won' list'n...

mirakel_jocke
11-09-2005, 20:33
Aaah, that's better :p

/Mirakel_Jocke

Sebish
17-09-2005, 22:10
Ok new way of explaining my fluff in a fast way :D :

Kar-urk, ad fled from da Tyranids an landed ona jungle planet. Da orks there woz very primitiv, an Kar-urk felt sorry fer dim. Ee tryed ter explain ter dim dat mek iz gud, but they would'nt lissen. So ee addackeded a 'Ive tyrant ter prove dat mek iz gud. Unfortuanlee, da Tyrant ate 'im, but spit 'im owt. Da tyrant cud git sum stomache problems ovverwiz, wif Kar-urks big mega-armour. But nows Kar-urk ad embarraseded 'isself in front o' da boyz. Ee told dim dat ee wuud prove ter dim dat mek iz gud!

Da orkish way iz da best way!

Mr.terminatorbob
17-09-2005, 23:57
Meeb agrey wif ya