PDA

View Full Version : First 1500pts O&G army list

Elyrioth
18-11-2007, 14:34
Hi,
I am starting a new army. O&G. I have played since late 3rd early 4th edition High elves; Chaos and VC. I wanted something COMPLETELY different and as I had a number of my brothers old models he never used for O&G I decided this would be perfect. Added with the Skull pass box set I have a giant, 2 squig herds, 25 wolf riders, 10 spider riders, 20 black Orcs and 40 n&g.
Now this is the list I have planned, I was going to go with 1 unit orcs and more wolf rider units but opted for the big blocks in the end. Please remember NO O&G experioence trying not to think of zombies and skellies!! The Giant is a must, mainly cos I think its cool. so what ya think?

1500 Pts - Orcs & Goblins Army

Orc Big Boss, 2 x Choppa, Armour of Gork 124 Pts

Night Goblin Big Boss Battle Standard Bearer, Light Armour, War Banner 82 Pts

Night Goblin Shaman Magic Level 2; Dispel Scroll; Magic Mushrooms 120 Pts
24 Orc Boyz, 2 x Choppa; Light Armour; Standard; Musician; Boss 198 Pts

28 Night Goblins Spear; Shield; Standard; Musician; Boss; 1 Fanatic; 157 Pts

25 Orc Boyz ;Choppa; Light Armour; Shield; Standard; Musician; Boss; 180 Pts

20 Black Orcs Heavy Armour; Standard; Musician; Boss 298 Pts

2 x Squig Herd 60 Pts

5 Goblin Wolf Riders Spear; Light Armour; Shield; Musician 76 Pts

Giant 205 Pts

heinrichvoncarstein
18-11-2007, 14:47
try spider rides instead of wolf riders. They have 2 nasty and i mean nasty attacks each

Elyrioth
18-11-2007, 15:20
I have 4 big blocks of infantry, is that too many? Should I reduce the Orcs to 20 or remove on unit altogether? Its the only way to add artillary and other fanatics. I have squig herds and I like them so I want them to stay

heinrichvoncarstein
18-11-2007, 16:15
don't take the warbanner for the bsb take that thing that makes night goblins stubborn and get the general to join a unit of 40 night goblins and watch the enemy get taken by suprise as the night goblins won't move a bit and the next turn the black orcs come to the rescue i mean who doesn't want subborn night goblins