PDA

View Full Version : I'm A GODFATHER!!!!

Satan Dingo 420
13-09-2005, 04:32
Logan Xavier Adamy
Born: September 8, 2005 via c-section
8 lbs. 9 oz.

We got his mom to let us name him after the two coolest X-men. Though we didn't tell her as such until after she registered the certificate.

Looks the image of his father (poor kid).

Satan Dingo 420
13-09-2005, 04:37
I'd post some pics but something's up with the computer.

really, he looks like any other baby.

except for the horns.

Wiseman
13-09-2005, 05:08
awesome, so your there to guide him with his religious upbringing, all about the emperor and the primarchs and to avoid chaos and the like?

starlight
13-09-2005, 05:13
Congratulations. For heavens sake keep him away from this hellhole. :D

Inquisitor Engel
13-09-2005, 05:30
Now you must do me dis one favour on dis', your daughta's wedding day.

I'm sorry, I had to say it.

Oh, and congratulations. ;)

Satan Dingo 420
13-09-2005, 05:53
awesome, so your there to guide him with his religious upbringing, all about the emperor and the primarchs and to avoid chaos and the like?

One of the gifts I sent to the baby shower was the new 40k rulebook. I'll be good-goddamned if any godson of MINE is gonna grow up in a house without a 40k rulebook.

My wife was named godmother in an effort by the mother to balance out my spiritual influence. Shame that the bitch is just as twisted as I am... :D

Nurgling Chieftain
13-09-2005, 07:41
So, Satan is Logan's godfather?

Makes sense.

Vaya
13-09-2005, 08:34
Isn't a wolverine something of a satanic dingo anyway? Or is it feline?

Piku
13-09-2005, 10:34
Angry badger.
Being a Godfather is cool.
I'm keeping mine because we share the same blood type.

tzeentchgiant
13-09-2005, 11:48
Congradulations, but I suppose you really weren't part of the creative process, so pass along my jubilation.

TG

Geetarman
13-09-2005, 11:55
Welcome to the ranks of those gifted enough to be involved in another persons life closly enough to have an influence, but far enough to be able to give them back when they smell! :D

I too am a godfather twice over now but neevr got the chance to help with the naming, however your choice of names has made me a very happy person indeed!

Pass on my congratulations to the two more 'active' members of the whole process.

gman

Captain Brown
13-09-2005, 16:19
Congrats, been one myself these last 22 years and I have only seen the little guy twice, although I did send him 40K figures and the like over the years. However he has several Godparents so I think he does rather well.

Hideous Loon
13-09-2005, 18:23
Congratulations, Satan! (Wow, I'd never thought I'd actually say that.) You gonna make 'im an offer 'e can't refuse?

And start from an early age. Commence Imperial Zealot indoctrination in T minus 2 weeks.

Minister
13-09-2005, 23:09
God-Emperor, oh our source of security. Protect us from foul daemons. Guard the wombs of our women that wee mites are not twisted into mutants. Save us from the darkness within darkness. Oh watch over us as we carry out your will. Imperator hominorum, nostra salvatio!

Freak Ona Leash
13-09-2005, 23:59
God-Emperor, oh our source of security. Protect us from foul daemons. Guard the wombs of our women that wee mites are not twisted into mutants. Save us from the darkness within darkness. Oh watch over us as we carry out your will. Imperator hominorum, nostra salvatio!
Ave Dominus, Deux de Terra!...and there goes my undertsanding of Latin. And congrats. And even with all my religousness, I still fail to see what a godfather exactly does...someone fill Freak in?

Satan Dingo 420
14-09-2005, 02:31
Save it, dude. My mom tried the same thing when I was born. Fat lot of good it did.

Freak- A god parent is in charge of the spiritual upbringing of a child. I got the job in part because I'm the only dude in our circle who believes in God and Jesus and stuff like that. I think god parents become the defacto guardians of the child should something happen to the parents, at least traditionally.

Wiseman
14-09-2005, 11:51
kinda worrying when the only person worthy of being a god parent is satan isnt it

lord_blackfang
14-09-2005, 14:20
I'm the only dude in our circle who believes in God and Jesus
Oh dear. I knew the number of christians was falling, but I didn't know the problem was so extreme. :wtf:

Cheesejoff
14-09-2005, 17:39
He's named Logan Xavier. You know he's going to be beat up at school, right?

Hideous Loon
14-09-2005, 19:28
Cheesejoff: Not if he's in a wheelchair and shaves his head, he won't. Or simply grows sideburns and learns to fight a lot.

I still think you should school your protegée in the way of the Zealot, Satan.

Satan Dingo 420
15-09-2005, 04:27
He's named Logan Xavier. You know he's going to be beat up at school, right?

The kid shouldn't have that problem. He's got big genetic tendencies. I can teach him how to knife fight. His mom's looking into finding him a krav manga (sp?) instructor. And his uncle's a bare-fisted underground boxer. No, baby Lex should be just fine at the playground.

Satan Dingo 420
15-09-2005, 04:29
Cheesejoff: Not if he's in a wheelchair and shaves his head, he won't. Or simply grows sideburns and learns to fight a lot.

I still think you should school your protegée in the way of the Zealot, Satan.

YEAH! Then I'd have a good reason to teach him how to fight using a chainsaw and a blowtorch. THIS GODFATHER **** IS GONNA ROCK!!!!