PDA

View Full Version : The **UNofficial** 'Favourite Vehicle' thread

Ironza
21-11-2007, 23:41
As the title says, this is now offically the offical Favourite vehicle thread.

So which is your Favorite?
And why?

For example and starters

My favorite is....x....
And this is because.... Y....

But actually my favorite is the Leman Russ MKII
Because I love how it looks, and how basic and non-futuristic it looks.

Let this thread prosper :D

IG_hopeful
21-11-2007, 23:51
Mine would be the Baneblade

I've always loved military vehicles in this case tanks. That's pretty much it.

t-tauri
21-11-2007, 23:55
As the title says, this is now offically the offical Favourite vehicle thread.This is now officially the UNofficial "favourite vehicle" thread.

JimmyP0567
21-11-2007, 23:58
I would have to say the Valkyrie Assault Transport. It's a really great model, and I love the concept of making a Drop Troop army with a whole bunch of them.

[SD] Bob Plisskin
22-11-2007, 00:03
Vyper jetbikes

Got me playing 40k in the first place due to the looks, and with dual shurikencannons they're cheap but pump out 6 s6 shots, surprisingly survivable with SMF and their fast speed. Cheap enough to use as bait to lure opponents into range of your bigger guns or your waveserpent zone of death (TM). Something about them just makes me want to pick them up and make flying noises (not mid battle ofcourse).

Ravenheart
22-11-2007, 00:04
The Baal Predator.

There is nothing better than nearly a dozend rounds onto your enemy. :evilgrin:

Plus, it's the fastes offensive marine tank.

Maidel
22-11-2007, 00:06
I would have said the falcon.... but I fear for being attacked.

Macharius with Vulcan Mega bolter... I cant help it - its just... erm - cool?

TyrantsShadow
22-11-2007, 00:11
Dark Eldar Ravanger. The arrow-like look, 3 plasma cannons that can also be uber heavy bolters, It is the way I would want my ride: Fast and ridiculusly dangerous weaponry for only half the price for a land raider. Plus, EVERY game I have played they have earned their points back and more. What else can I say?

Ironza
22-11-2007, 00:20
Oh noes, you Unofficalised my Official thread!

-.-

And, isn't the Baal only available for BA SM?. I remember buying one like 6 years ago, which was the old variant for the old Rhino Chasis with a dome cannon top, but back then, I was offically the worst Painter in Britain :D

The Old baal was damn ugly imho. But looking at the version with the latest Rhino Chassis its looking much nicer, but can someone confirm if it actually is a BA only thing?

The_Outsider
22-11-2007, 00:21
Dark Eldar Ravanger. The arrow-like look, 3 plasma cannons that can also be uber heavy bolters, It is the way I would want my ride: Fast and ridiculusly dangerous weaponry for only half the price for a land raider. Plus, EVERY game I have played they have earned their points back and more. What else can I say?

I'll take 3.

I actually run 2 ravagers in the "vect" configuration.

My favourite vehicle? SM dreadnaught.

Why? its obscene versatility and I like the model.

Squallish
22-11-2007, 00:35
I like the Fire Prism for its awesome linking power and sleek look with a big weapon.

warchild9
22-11-2007, 00:46
Exorcist- D6 krak missiles with predator armour....Field 3 and watch your enemy cry.

Predator Annihlator (destructor too)- just plain sexy with the right paint job.

Thunderbolt- ahhh 40k version of a A-1 Skyraider sexy and mean

Wraithbored
22-11-2007, 00:47
Fire Prism here too.

Jaeger48
22-11-2007, 00:49
I don't play SM but I love the land speeder especially with the multi-melta. The model isn't bad and being a marine skimmer it seems cheap when compared to a survivable pirahna or or vyper.

Sister_Sin
22-11-2007, 01:12
Hmmmm. favorite vehicle.

Baneblade, I'd have to say. It just looks like a proper tank..and for a treadhead, that matters.

Sister Sin

dcikgyurt
22-11-2007, 01:19
The defiler, because it is the most versatile vehicle in the game. It can blow holes in any army, or roast and toast horde armies, or pop other vehicles, or fleet; and after doing all that it can charge into combat and smack things up. In addition, it also has a whole bunch of cool upgrades that allow you to customise it to perform any of the above tasks slightly better than it would be able to normally. The only thing it now lacks is the ability to fire indirect, and I'm not too bothered about loosing that.

I have to say thought that a close second place is the rhino. A nice cheap taxi that can (on occasion) prove to be a thorn in your opponents side (blocking LOS to more important targets, rapid firing with twin-linked bolters, etc).

Cry of the Wind
22-11-2007, 01:38
The Falcon has to be one of the greatest models of the 40k range. The fact it is still unchanged after all these years and it is still the best looking says a lot for the guy who created it. In fact the Codex: Eldar game desginers put holo-fields into the book just to ensure this beautiful model never needs to leave the table.

swamp_slug
22-11-2007, 01:39
I'm gonna have to say the Hammerhead. It was the sleek look of the Tau vehicles that got me into the game, which at that point was pretty much just the Hammerhead and Devilfish.
The model is absolutely beautiful and to top it off it comes with a huge frikkin' gun that has the versatility to destroy tanks and infantry. Plus with SMF it has great survivability.

Dribble Joy
22-11-2007, 01:47
Battlewagon. One of the best anti-tank weapons in the game (Zzap gun) and I can unload 20 boys after a 13" move and assault with them.
WAAAGH!

Also, the Vulcan Mega-bolter Macharius. I so want to loot one. So very orky. DAKKA DAKKA DAKKA!!!!

Filthy O'Bedlam
22-11-2007, 01:51
For models i can afford to own, it is undoubtedly the Exorcist. I run one against SM and and two against Eldar. The model is fantastic and tons of fun to use.

In the realm of models I can't afford (FW) all of the Tau air units just make me drool. I can't wait for IA Apocalypse to see what the rest of them are like rules-wise.

Cheers, Filthy

King Thurgun
22-11-2007, 01:52
I'm in love with the furioso death company dreadnought.

You give a dying, bloodthirsty, angry man a method with which to wage eternal, nasty war. So very Imperium.

Also, the model rules.

Also, the expression on your opponents face when you drop pod three of them into his deployment zone.

Bloodknight
22-11-2007, 01:58
The Leman Russ Exterminator. You just cannot argue with 14 shots from one vehicle :).
Ironically it is cheaper and more reliable to do damage than the standard Russ.

jfjnpxmy
22-11-2007, 02:23
Bikes. I love bikes. They go vrooom.

Brother Fenix
22-11-2007, 02:28
The whirlwind cuz'

It's "wrath falls from the heavens."

IG_hopeful
22-11-2007, 02:49
Okay, so we have two for the Baneblade, two for Falcons, two for Prisms. two for the Baal. One for Ork Bat. wagon

Ironhand
22-11-2007, 02:50
The Baneblade because it looks freaking AWESOME when it is finished. It also kicks butt on the tabletop.

Close second: My friend's Barbed Hierodule.

KwisatchHaderach
22-11-2007, 02:55
Good old fashioned Leman Russ Battletank.

MaliGn
22-11-2007, 02:56
Simple:

The Rhino

Why?
because without it you'd have no Predator anythings, no razorbacks, no vindicators, no whirlwinds etc... Also they are now so cheap in points that I think they need a cash price drop to match! Oh, and they can like carry some Marines and everyone always shoots the empty ones!

Staurikosaurus
22-11-2007, 02:58
The Baal Predator. 12 shots from a single tank (pintle storm bolter upgrade of course), 4 of which are twin-linked and rending. On top of that it can move and shoot as a fast vehicle and has a bargain basement points cost to boot. BA for the win.

llama rider
22-11-2007, 03:28
for looks I have to say, the arvus lighter gets it for me, just because of it's simplicity and I can see it being an actual vehicle
close second is an ork battle fortress
for rules, I love the chimera, because it pumps a suprising ammount of firepower for a transport, and when you think about it its maybe even better than a rhino or razorback

TheNZer
22-11-2007, 03:45
Probebly the Salamander or the Bassy.

jhon
22-11-2007, 03:47
land raider babe ... that square box with two twin lacannon out look have my love . although after third ed i have never use it ...

killa kan kaus
22-11-2007, 04:15
Leman russ battle tank straight up second barracuda

==Me==
22-11-2007, 04:33
The Dreadnought, it was the reason I got into 40k and remains the single awesomest thing in the Warhammer universe.

Amnar
22-11-2007, 05:09
For me it's the Land Raider. Great model, and to me, when I think of 40k, I think of that first.

Varath- Lord Impaler
22-11-2007, 05:11
The Malcador with battle cannon

Also, the Macharius with Vanquisher cannons

*COMPENSATOR*

dneff23
22-11-2007, 05:16
1) An Ork Battlewagon with deffroller - I have to love a vehicle whose purpose is to run over troops and other vehicles, and transport masses of angry Orks into battle :D
2) Tau Pairanha - Small sleek skimmer
3) Leman Russ tank - Old faithful

zendral
22-11-2007, 05:23
Warlord battle titan for the winz!

Gotta love the predator. Kit to fit.

Herman the Heathen
22-11-2007, 05:35
Up until the new Ork Codex.

The Killa Kan.

Why..? 45 points for an ork with AV 11, Strenght 10 and a big shoota, immune to psychology and you can get them in mobs of three... Definately on eof the best units in the game. Hope it'll still ībe good in the new one.

NightLord
22-11-2007, 05:36
My favorite has always been and always will be the fire prism... Not because of rules... But because when I started 7-8 years ago... It was the first tank I saw that actually sparked my interest into war hammer....

Acheron,Bringer of Terror
22-11-2007, 05:37
the Dreadnought - immortal warrior entombet in powerful shell. love it.

LoneSniperSG
22-11-2007, 05:59
As the title says, this is now offically the offical Favourite vehicle thread.

So which is your Favorite?
And why?

For example and starters

My favorite is....x....
And this is because.... Y....

But actually my favorite is the Leman Russ MKII
Because I love how it looks, and how basic and non-futuristic it looks.

Let this thread prosper :D

1. Leman Russ and variants
-Why? They're gorgeous, versatile and the design is named after the greatest Primarch to ever exist.

2. Land Raiders
-Why? It's a mini super-heavy tank, able to tackle Baneblades and Titans.

3. Thunderhawk Gunships
-Why? In 40k, they rock the battlefield, being able to deploy Rhino-based tanks and marine squads. (possibly even Raiders, not sure about that yet.) They are loaded with bomb (awesome) weaponry, and in Battlefleet Gothic, you will find no better Fighter/Interceptor than the T-hawk.

4. Hellhound
-Fire is pretty.

5. Baneblade
-Does it really need an explanation?

By the by, these are not in order. I love all machines equally.

cleansingfury
22-11-2007, 06:38
If you count a carnifex as a living tank then one of those with a venom cannon!

If not the baneblade for the fact that it is so huge!

After super heavies probably the land raider terminus for the pure joy of 5 lascannons.

Khornate Fireball (Ork)
22-11-2007, 06:57
Ork Wartrukks, certainly. <50 points for a fast, open-topped (Which is a good thing), vehicle equipped with a decent gun (But BS 2) is something I can't pass up. Also, the new model is just plain awesome, I can't wait to convert some. Speaking of conversions, the Trukk is ripe for conversion. It has by definition the coolest model because it can be ANYTHING. Okay, battlewagons are cooler, but only because they're bigger and have more gunz. So I guess for modeling I prefer the battlewagon, but for gaming I prefer the Trukk.

Psycho_Laughs
22-11-2007, 07:04
storm blade.

why? plasma blastgun.
it's the tank that got me into 40k?

Spleendokta
22-11-2007, 07:16
I would have to say the leman russ. As much as tracked vehicals suck in 40kv4, they still take a good beating and usually end up alive at the end of the game. Nothing like having range farther than any lascannon. :P

Obis
22-11-2007, 08:21
[QUOTE=Dribble Joy;2115310]Battlewagon. One of the best anti-tank weapons in the game (Zzap gun) and I can unload 20 boys after a 13" move and assault with them.
WAAAGH!QUOTE]

No a battlewagon is not fast you can only go 6" + 1" for red paint and a max of 3" turbo, and then unload.
This will give you a total of 10" if you are lucky to get a 3 roll on a d6.

If I have read this wrong please correct me because this will be an extraordinary assistance in my future games.

LoneSniperSG
22-11-2007, 08:52
Oh, that reminds me, the Basilisk is up there on my list as well. Just something about long barrels..

.. Ah.. I'm such a loser.

Earthbeard
22-11-2007, 09:10
The Gorgon - always loved this vehicle from back in Epic days, no idea why, but it just screams YES to me.

Always had a special place for the Mole, Termite class transports too.

Normal 40K wise, the Humble Rhino (newlook), followed closely by a leman russ Destroyer (STUG).

Triggerdog
22-11-2007, 09:14
I like the Centaur artillery tractor because it is the most adorable tank in existance and when surroudned by other tanks it looks like elephants prtecting their baby

sly_dog
22-11-2007, 09:39
The lowley Rhino. This tank has saved my butt from the fire on more than one occasion simply because it blocks line of sight. And probably because I tank shocked a full Terminator squad off the board with one.

And the Chimera. I just think it's plain cool. Troop transport that can act as fire support. Awesome.

inquisitor solarris
22-11-2007, 09:43
mine would be a baneblade, i like the military to it and when watched on DOW it's funny too :)

LawrencePhillips
22-11-2007, 10:02
Hell hound. I love the inferno cannon. Position it just behind your line. Nothing say's don't assault me like a flame tank. For you can go on the offensive with it, especially in COD when cover makes most Str 6 weapons pritty rubbish.

Crimson Reaver
22-11-2007, 10:09
The Leman Russ Demolisher, because it's just got so much kill nailed onto it :D Yes I know it doesn't always work that well but who cares, it's got a huge gun that blows everything up!

I also have a soft spot for the Wave Serpent, I know the model wasn't all that well received when it came out but it was the first Grav Tank I painted and I love it to bits! Pity it crashes and explodes so often though :(

sainthale1988
22-11-2007, 10:17
every tank the guard has to offer! though i have a personal deep affection for my 3 demolishers.....they have killed so many with such impunity.
as far as 'value for points' i'd take the leman russ
and for the future the warlord titan i'm building is going to be fantastic........

Mr Kibbles
22-11-2007, 10:57
I love the thunderbolt figter cause its so rugged and versatile and pr obably plays good in a game of apoc.
I also like the leman russ and its variants because of the same reasons described above for the bolt.

Ironza
22-11-2007, 11:49
keep them coming guys :D

Dribble Joy
22-11-2007, 12:24
No a battlewagon is not fast you can only go 6" + 1" for red paint and a max of 3" turbo, and then unload.
This will give you a total of 10" if you are lucky to get a 3 roll on a d6.

If I have read this wrong please correct me because this will be an extraordinary assistance in my future games.

You can get out of any transport that moves up to 12", be it fast or normal.

Of course the wagon won't be firing anything that turn, but once you've got your first or second turn charge in out of it, it can sit back and shoot stuff.

Burnthem
22-11-2007, 14:06
Love the Valkyrie, both for the fluff behind it and the sheer bad-assery of the model :D

Ironza
22-11-2007, 18:42
One more favourite of mine is the Hammerhead Gunship, the sleek Rail gun ontop and the sleekness of the model makes it look amazing : )

Lurcio
22-11-2007, 18:51
The "prototype" new Eldar jetbike.

Weedy Git
22-11-2007, 19:15
I'am gonna have to go with the Vindicator.Especially the new model that they just put out(I know,they had it for forgeworld for awhile now).With that huge dozer blade,the demolisher cannon,that thing looks like it could roll into a city say "whats up?!" and then start leveling it single-handedly! It's just hardcore:skull: Yes the range is short for the D.C. but that phycalogical effect that it has is great.You'd better blow it to pieces,cuz if you ignore it,ouch...

SwordsofChaos
22-11-2007, 19:44
The dreadnought, or the leman russ MBT. The dreadnought because of the stuff it does in DoW (burn, baby, burn!) and the leman russ because I eally like th versatility and firepower of the thing.

Visionary
22-11-2007, 21:23
Personally I'm more a vdr guy, i like to customise to make characterful tanks. If I were to choose a 'real' tank i'd say the whirlwind I mean it shoots minefeilds what's not to like!

Tehkonrad
22-11-2007, 22:32
anyfing orky especially looted baneblades with 2 earthshakers bolted to da sides!!!!

Voleron
22-11-2007, 22:42
1. Leman Russ Conquerer - Cavalry tank. 'nuff said.

2. Hellhound - Burn the heretics.

3. Leman Russ Vanquisher (Stygies VIII) - Got Snipertank?

Bob5000
22-11-2007, 22:43
For looks alone
GW - Falcon , honorable mention also goes to Hammerhead ( Railhead ) , and I am quite fond of IG sentinels . There are many others that look the business
FW - Vampire Raider

Snorphel
22-11-2007, 22:55
The Repressor tank is high on my list, with ablative armour plates of course.

Made it for my (Necromunda) Arbites/Enforcers team - if those hivers, by accident, happened to have made some sort of decent barricade - they can just shove in the tank. One has to love a stormbolter and a flamer - just for crowd control!

J.

elvinltl
23-11-2007, 00:38
As an Eldar player, Falcon is my Favourite. Unfortunately to others, it is the MOST hated vehicle. :/

Why? Because they fufill many roles on the battlefield and compliments my army.

freebooter
23-11-2007, 04:31
The Reaver Titan :)

You can't go past a good Reaver titan or 3... They are pure sex and have an awesome weapons loadout, not to mention the look awesome.

Although someone did a Lucius Pattern Imperator Titan for Epic, now that was cool. God I wish someone would do that for 40k...

MuttMan
23-11-2007, 04:48
http://gallery.photoshack.com/albums/userpics/11889/birdseye.jpg

(if pic here dont work click below)
http://gallery.photoshack.com/albums/userpics/11889/birdseye.jpg

This badboy is my fav, however I lack the ability to make one properly I am making my own version a WIP.
I think the guy called it Rogal Dorn Tank? Dont remember..

gorenut
23-11-2007, 06:25
I personally like the Tau Piranha. I know it's not the most effective thing, but aesthetically, it's my favorite vehicle.

martron
23-11-2007, 06:32
SoB Exorcist!

As said earlier; D6 S8 AP1 R48" shots a turn in packs of 2 or 3 and you can't go wrong!

Also they are awesome unique looking models, very fluffy for a Sisters army.

Admiral Samuel Eden
23-11-2007, 06:35
Drop pod, drop pods all the way
If that doesn't count then its the Land Raider Crusader.
You bring me infantry. I machine gun your infantry.
You bring me vehicles. I melt them.
You bring me something else. I power fist them to the other side of the board. 6 Terminators and an epistolary here I come.
Really its a great tank.

bdo
23-11-2007, 08:02
The Land Raider....

because it stamps the planet it drives on, and it is just to ridiculous cool that this tank can act in space and underwater.

oh and i like the look of it... just intimidating :)

Silverchairguy
23-11-2007, 12:01
I love the landraider because it's versatile not only on the battlefield, but also in everyday life. There's enough room inside to fit my cigarettes :D

Sgt Biffo
23-11-2007, 12:11
Call me crazy but I've always had a soft spot for the Chaos Dreadnaught:eek:. You can never rely on it to do what you want it too, but your opponent can never anticipate its moves either.

Easy E
23-11-2007, 12:53
The Ork Truk

Highly convertable*, cheap, and effective.

*-You can make one out of anything.

Firebird
23-11-2007, 15:12
STYGIES VIII Leman Russ Vanquisher with no sponsons. Smells like burnt loyalists in the morning.

TzeentchForPresident
23-11-2007, 15:34
My favourite is the Rhino.
It is cheap, always worthwhile unless you have possessed and they scout.

Granted it lack firepower but it can annoy an opponent to no end once it has done its job and unloaded the troops.

battle captain corpus
23-11-2007, 15:37
For me, its got to be the original MK1 Predator. Classic!
Sloping round turret, long barreled autocannon and sponson shielded lascannons. Was a joy to paint too! Sigh, the good days! :)

Bunnahabhain
23-11-2007, 15:54
Either a LR vanquisher, or the Macharius Vanquisher, although I'm biased by having a Macharius based on a Tiger I. Brutally simple armour, and a main gun that will go through just about any armour, at very, very long range.

Black Antelope
23-11-2007, 16:51
My favorite is Exocist (GW model)
And this is because because the model is proably the funnist in the game, and it just fits soooo well with the SoB fluff.

And it kills TMC like nothing else...

Sephtar II
23-11-2007, 17:07
Can I count a wraithlord?

currently working on exarch wraithlords one with a pair of swords in the same pose as the banshee exarch looks damn cool.

Also the exorcist, just so much fun to look at.

Immolators as nothing is quite so much fun as burning things.

Shadowphrakt
23-11-2007, 17:33
You know what model I love? The marauder bomber. Big, simple, does the job. It may be a large target, slow and be really recognizable but somehow a 6000lb payload of high explosive is kind of intimidating!

Grazzy
23-11-2007, 18:04
Vindicator because of the huge S10 ordnance gun, or falcon because of the cool look.

Matt129
23-11-2007, 18:21
Gotta love the new Vindicator. With the dozer blade, extra armour, crane etc... Looks like a real siege machine.

Murdoch
23-11-2007, 19:12
That I own. Land Raider Crusader because hurricane bolters rock.

That I will own: Gunship.................... Init pretty ahhhhh!

Swiftsword Bonaparte
23-11-2007, 19:16
I would have to say that the Eldar Revenant Titan is my new favorite. That thing just destroyed my enemy's lines when I last used it, and it's so quick and awesome! two hellfire templates that wound anything easily!

AngryAngel
23-11-2007, 19:48
Alright..I can give a pretty extensive list...first a vehicle I don't have yet..but want so very bad..and pray..they make a plastic version in the not too distant future.

Thunderhawk Gunship..why ?..Because it looks cool..has so many guns..and bombs and the like. It can bombing run assault troops..that is just cool. As well super heavy flyers are awesome..and I very much want to run a space marine air cav with some of them..landspeeders..and some drop pods for for postion claiming. Do a whole shock and awe battle tactic that marines do so well.

Landspeeders..becuase they are fragile..but so needed for marines. Giving the speed you otherwise lack. As well for their fragileness..they do pack a mighty impressive amount of firepower.

The often ignored rhino..always expendable..every dying..and always under rated. Its mostly a moveable wall..but you'd be surprised how often that was usefull..as well..with the new cost how much does it have to do to earn at least that much back ? Save a couple marines ?..oh it does that and more in most every game I've used them.

As well the drop pod..it doesn't move..and was only mentioned once..but I think of them all..I look forward to plastic versions of these most, second very closely being the thunderhawk. Only because I use them all the time..marine may be slow..but if you absolutely have to land them near an area now, this is the safest and best way to do it. Even for my increased 50 pts.

Last but not least..the mighty Dread..just something cool about a walker..armed with decent firepower carrying a hero of a by gone age just a little bit longer. For one it can be used with one of my other favorite vehicles. For two I always worry about them..and always care when they take damage and die..I hate it..because I feel like I let them down. Or if I have to place them in harms way. I know..they give themselves for their brothers..and they've never failed geting done what I needed them to. Even if it was soak up a ton of fire then die in a powerfull explosion, Emeperor bless them.

Sgt Biffo
24-11-2007, 02:12
For me, its got to be the original MK1 Predator. Classic!
Sloping round turret, long barreled autocannon and sponson shielded lascannons. Was a joy to paint too! Sigh, the good days! :)

I always thought it looked a bit too much like a Dalek...

Norsehawk
24-11-2007, 03:06
Well, I am going to go for 2 choices, one of them being from forgeworld, the other from normal.

Forgeworld favorite, would have to be the Macharius Vulcan Mega Bolter version, thats just a metric ton of dakka that thing pumps out.

Non-Forgeworld- This is a bit harder, but I would have to go with the humble workhorse of the Imperial guard, the Chimera, its not the best tank out there by far, but they can potentially pump out a lot of shots a turn as well, (and you can add forgeworld turrets on them too (twin linked heavy bolters are nice as are autocannons) (I just wish the tank were a few points cheaper) Alternate choices would be the fantastic baneblade kit (my 3rd is on its way) The hellhound (reach out and torch someone), and the other workhorse of the Guard, the Russ and all its variants.

WorLord
24-11-2007, 04:00
Favorite vehicle that I want - Macharius Vulcan
How can you go wrong w/ a gun that gives you 15 shots at AP3 each turn?

For my chaos army - Vindicator
Especially in the linebreaker formation - anything that will let me pull out the 10" blast marker...:evilgrin:

For irritating my opponent - Necron Monolith
"No, that doesn't work either. Put that extra die down!":p
Dropping 3 of these in formation on turn 2 of an apocalypse game and shutting down high-point psykers is just too much fun...

I <3 W
24-11-2007, 04:03
macharius vanquisher (or macharius vulcan if your going for the rules. The vanq looks awsome and the vulcan is reallly pooowwweeerrfffuuulll

Snorphel
24-11-2007, 16:11
Maybe a bit of a sidetrack, but what I really like about this thread is that we all seem to like different vehicles. Cool to read them all.

The only race that seems really underrepresented is TAU... ;o)

REPRESSOR tank!

J.

pazshadow
24-11-2007, 18:57
The ecclesiarchy Penitent Engine. I mean seriously, it explodes on a dime, but its a giant sentinel with dreadnought close combat weapons, heavy flamers, and a crazed, drugged penitent strapped to it, and it holy fleets. I'm using 4 right now, but 9's my goal. what 40k player doesn't freak when he sees 9 huge monsters that are rarely used running full tilt at his army?