PDA

View Full Version : Street Trash : The Movie That Broke My Brain

Cap'n Facebeard
22-11-2007, 22:43
Once upon a time, me and my friends went on a B grade horror kick.

We rented an 80s horror piece of garbage, then watched whatever other ridiculous things were previewed on the tape.

The horror genre experiences we had felt were nothing compared to Street Trash, (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094057/) the film that inflicts 1% brain damage each time it is viewed.

Apparently it has been put on DVD now, saved from where it belongs - Hell.

Has anyone else fell foul of this movie?

Jedi152
23-11-2007, 09:57
I can't say i have, but i was fooled into watching Cannibal Ferox on account of the massive "BANNED FOR 20 YEARS!" on the cover.

There was a reason it was banned. It's crap. And a crappy scalping scene and some mild penile/testicular removement.

El_Machinae
23-11-2007, 14:41
Why does it damage the brain? Through actual horror, or the recoil at being asked to suspend disbelief that aggressively?

de Selby
23-11-2007, 16:48
If you enjoyed this title, our database also recommends:
Caligola
Class of Nuke 'Em High
Re-Animator
Citizen Toxie: The Toxic Avenger IV
The Toxic Avenger

Classy. There are some incomprehensibly bad horror/exploitation movies on the lesser known digital channels late at night. You know those art installation videos where a man in make-up "moo"s into the camera for 40 minutes? That bad.

unwanted
24-11-2007, 14:22
9 Ninjas?

Delicious Soy
25-11-2007, 05:36
Why does it damage the brain? Through actual horror, or the recoil at being asked to suspend disbelief that aggressively?Just through its sheer foulness. The fact it was a 'melt' movie was bad enough. The need to set it amongst a bunch of hobos in a junkyard was what made it really, disturbingly foul.

On the bright side, if street trash can make it to DVD, maybe Strike Commando is in with a chance!