PDA

View Full Version : 2000pts themed Khorne list

logan054
25-11-2007, 13:11
Well after almost being tempted by the knightly order of fun lists i decided i need to give my list a few changes, below is the result :)

Characters

Rhaa’uuak’phoo’abl
Exalted Daemon
- Mark of Khorne
- Soul Hunger
- Might of Khorne
- Master of Mortals
Total 310

Core

The Executioner’s of Khorne
5 Knights of Chaos
- Mark of Khorne
- Standard
- Musician
- chosen
Total 300pts

The Reaper’s of Khorne
15 Warriors of Chaos
- Mark of Khorne
- Shields
- Fullcommand
Total 300pts

5 Chaos Hounds
Total 30pts

5 Chaos Hounds
Total 30pts

The Blood Spiller
Chariot of Chaos
- Mark of Khorne
Total 150pts

The Skull Crusher
Chariot of Chaos
- Mark of Khorne
Total 150pts

Special

The nameless ones
6 Chaos Furies
Total 90pts

Beast Herd
- 5 Gor with additional hand weapons
- 6 ungor with spears
- Musician
Total 64pts

Hand of the Blood God
15 Bloodletters of Khorne
- Fullcommand
Total 275pts

Rare

The Forgotten One
Bloodbeast of Khorne
Total 75pts

Gorrad
Chaos Giant
- Mutant monstrosity
Total 225pts

Army Total: 1999pts
Model Count: 67
Dispel Dice: 2 + 5

The list itself is based one the skulltakers in the 5th ed army book, the main reason i decided to take a Exalted daemon over a exalted was really i felt after well he has done in so many games he should be on his way to daemon hood (i have lost count of how many vampire lords he has taken on and come out on top!)

atm i think the only unit im not so sure on is the giant but it looks cool and well it cant hurt but try it a few times.

The only other thing im not so sure about is the lay out of the exalted, the other options i am considering is:

Exalted Daemon
- Mark of Khorne
- Blade of Ether
- Master of Mortals

Exalted Daemon
- Mark of Khorne
- Axe of Khorne
- Diabolic Splendour
- Master of Mortals

Timk1111
25-11-2007, 13:35
Looks good, dude. Very ballanced, lots of dispel dice, units all hit very hard. Nice.

Ashame you cant find the points for a Daemon Prince. Ether blade and Sould hunger will wreak havoc. He's cool as is, tho.

I just find, that with my dragon army, that since my dragon Lord is the only character i have (same as you and the ED) Is sometimes wish he was on foot inside one of my infantry units to lend a hand. Be careful of that, cause if, for example, the Warriors find themselves against an enemy that does have a character in it, the job is a fair bit harder. The ED will be supporting, of course, but frenzy and flight means he may fly off somewhere you dont want him too.

Oh, and keep the giant! They rock hard against cav, and even if he draws a lot of fire, he's protected the rest of the army. I find, that I win games my warriors and dragon stay alive, and if they die I tend to lose...just me tho;)

Good luck, regards, tim

logan054
25-11-2007, 14:44
thanks for the reply dude, funny enough i actually have terrible luck when i use a daemon prince, the exalted always does better for some reason (go figure!), ok well i will keep as is then, cheers mate :)