PDA

View Full Version : 1000 pt gondor army

cdc89
25-11-2007, 15:53
i am building a new gondor army after christmas and i was wondering how i could make it
i have got an idea for my army but i would like to know how other people see it and if you dont like it can you make suggestions on how i could make it better:
48 warriors of minas tirith 16 with sword, 16 with spear and shield, 16 with bow 400pts
12 rangers of gondor 6 with bow 6 with bow and spear 102 pts
18 knights of minas tirith 234 pts
1 knight with banner 38 pts
1 warrior with banner 32 pts
3 citadel guards 30 pts
5 guards of the fountain court 45 pts
pts
armoured faramir on horse 90 pts?
beregond on foot 25 pts

please comment on how good/crummy you think this army is

Sniper Kelly
25-11-2007, 23:10
I think you need to take more heroes - probably 3 or 4 on top of what you already have, and reduce the number of troops.

I would take Boromir and put him and Faramir with the knights, as this gives you plenty of might points and gives you the option of splitting them up.

For the warriors I'd take two or three captains.

Hope this helps.

Lord Gordonis
26-11-2007, 09:40
Ditto what sniper kelly, I would put in Boromir, the one with 3 fate lol, but aprt form that its good, might i suggest some citedel guard for beregond??

LG

Beragond
22-12-2007, 16:19
It is a good army, but there are too many troops and not many heroes, I would use Faramir, Boromir and Denethor for the heroes. Some ground troops, about twelve knights and some citadel Guard to protect your three heroes, I'm not sure how many points that comes to but that was a Gondor force I used when I had my Gondor army