PDA

View Full Version : Magic Heavy, for once.

Darmort
14-04-2005, 17:18
So, this is the first time I'll be fielding an all Sorceress force, yes, you heard me, all Sorceress, well, not all, some Units as well,

Here's the List itself; (Going against Vampire Counts; Blood Line; Unknown, possibly Von Carstein (normal, me and my friend REFUSE point blank to use the Storm of Chaos Lists), Necrarch, Necromancer or Strogoi.)

High Sorceress; Iril Ithan
Seal of Ghrond, Dispell Scroll, Dispell Scroll, Level Four, Soul Stone.
355 Points

Sorceress; Idae Ceril
Dispell Scroll, Darkstar Cloak, Level Two.
175 Points
Bog standard.

Sorceress; Erae Ceche
Black Staff, Cloak of Dark Souls, Level Two.
175 Points

Sorceress; Imiral Tentce
Wand of Kharaidon, Level Two.
170 Points

CORE;
18 Corsairs; Black Blades
Full Command.
205 Points

18 Corsairs; Grey Drakes
Full Command.
205 Points

20 Warriors; Phantom Spears.
Full Command, Shields.
185 Points

20 Warriors; Dragoon Platoon.
Full Command, Shields.
185 Points

SPECIAL
20 Executioners; Crouching Tiger
Full Command, War Banner.
275 Points

5 Shades; Hidden Dragon
Naked. (No, not streakers!)
70 Points

Points; 2000
Power Dice; 13
Dispell Dice; 8
Models; 105

Now then, the plan; I'll make it up as I go along, like me and my friend always end up doing anyway,

As I said before, me and my friend won't play the Storm of Chaos Lists, they're cheesy. Period. Besides, he plays with full Necromancer's in 3K anyway! :P

ett_paket_kaffe
14-04-2005, 17:57
I think you really need some cavalry. Two units of darkriders (five with musician) ads mobility and are very usefull. I think you need some hard hitting fast stuff as well, two coldone chariots or a unit of coldone knights (6 with full command and warbanner).

To afford this I would probably drop one infantry block and at least one sorceress. Games tend to become a little boring when you have 13 (!) power dice.

Darmort
14-04-2005, 18:23
I think you really need some cavalry. Two units of darkriders (five with musician) ads mobility and are very usefull.

Ah, the old Dark Riders.... yes, I know how usefull Dark Riders are, but I only have 5, besides, I'm playing defensive and I don't want *that* many points in march blockers.

two coldone chariots or a unit of coldone knights (6 with full command and warbanner).

I can't abide stupidity, that's why I don't have any Chariots or Cold Ones (except for Malus Darkblade, but he's cool.).

To afford this I would probably drop one infantry block and at least one sorceress. Games tend to become a little boring when you have 13 (!) power dice.

I want to see how having 13 Power Dice against 13 Power Dice goes, besides, I'm fighting Vampy Counts!

ett_paket_kaffe
14-04-2005, 18:29
I can't abide stupidity, that's why I don't have any Chariots or Cold Ones (except for Malus Darkblade, but he's cool.).

I understand you. The reason i sold my dark elves war because of the stupid heavy cav. But those chariots hit hard...

Darmort
14-04-2005, 18:49
They may hit hard, but they hit hard on the wallet, as well, ;)