PDA

View Full Version : What are the contents of the "Shas' o R'myr" Forgeworld product?

Stingray_tm
26-11-2007, 17:20
A Forgeworld order just arrived. I was surprised, when i found out, that this paket didn't contain a complete Battlesuit. It only seems to contain the resin parts, that you need to upgrade a normal battlesuit with.

The package contained a small plastic bag with a manual and another (smaller) plastic bag with the resin parts and flyer bases (but no Drones)

What has happened?

A. Forgeworld did not specify, that Shas' o R'myr is only an upgrade kit?
B. There is something missing.

Help?

The Orange
26-11-2007, 17:29
I got a battlesuit sprue with mine. I'd call them up. Don't expect any drones though, thats not part of the deal ;).

teh_soldier
26-11-2007, 17:36
Got a battlesuit with mine too, no drones either.

Stingray_tm
26-11-2007, 17:45
Frakk!!!

Do you think E-Mail is enough? My phone skills in English are not the best and also i live outside of the UK, so i don't want this adventure to get more expensive then necessary...

IJW
26-11-2007, 17:49
Email is not likely to get replied to at the moment... :(

Tonberry
26-11-2007, 17:50
FW are extremely busy now with Apocalypse and Christmas, so your e-mail probably won't be answered this side of the 41st millenium, phone is the way to go.

Anvils Hammer
26-11-2007, 19:12
if you have a local GW store, you could go there and explain the problem, depending on how helpfull your local is you may well be able to blag a free battle suit box, or get them to ring forgeworld for you.