Football is the Game
We're all together and
Winning is our Aim
So cheer us on through the wind and rain
Saskatchewan Roughriders is our name.

That is all.

Wolf Sgt Kirke
26-11-2007, 23:14
damn - my girlfriend made me a calgary stampeders fan - but i live in germany so i don't get to keep up with the action - well done roughriders - maybe the stamps will win a game next year:rolleyes:

efarrer
27-11-2007, 01:19
damn - my girlfriend made me a calgary stampeders fan - but i live in germany so i don't get to keep up with the action - well done roughriders - maybe the stamps will win a game next year:rolleyes:

Not til you get rid of Hank.

And all the current riders retired.

Here comes next year.

Whoooooooooooooo!

thegnome
27-11-2007, 02:10
I don't really have an attachment to either team, so I just wanted a good, exciting game. The Riders and the Bombers gave me that, so I'm happy. Still, that third interception for Dinwiddie couldn't have come at a worse time. I mean... wow.

efarrer
27-11-2007, 02:27
I don't really have an attachment to either team, so I just wanted a good, exciting game. The Riders and the Bombers gave me that, so I'm happy. Still, that third interception for Dinwiddie couldn't have come at a worse time. I mean... wow.

Too exciting for me. The last time it happened I was in grade school. That final Dinwiddie interception saved me heart.

Zink
27-11-2007, 02:51
Go, Riders!!!!! I missed getting to see the game and I'm a little ticked by that. Still probably for the best. Me rooting for a team is like a death wish, no chance of a win. But another cup for the history books.

Sir_Lunchalot
27-11-2007, 07:50
It's getting insufferable in Calgary, what with half of our city being from Saskatchewan. too much green...

P.S. woot! I've been sigged!