PDA

View Full Version : Throt the unclean

Crisis Man
26-11-2007, 22:34
I was wondering if anyone has used throt the unclean as there general for a clan moulder based army? I was thinking of taking him, a master moulder, and then a warlock engineer for a scroll caddy. Also how has throt performed for you on the table?
thanks

Crisis Man
27-11-2007, 02:08
Nothing? I know theres anti special character resentment and believe me i hate them too. The only reason im building a special character list is to beat an annoying orc player that always brings gorbad Ironclaw and then rubs it in my face every time i see him.

Braad
27-11-2007, 07:26
Hurt gorbad once, and he looses most if hist leadership and warbanner abilities...
Can't see him being overly powerfull, compared to any black orc warboss, to be honest.

For the rest, I'm sorry, but I don't really have any useful knowledge about skaven.
Best way to find out is trying!

Dwarf Runelord 45
12-12-2007, 04:56
Throt works well, the creature killer is awsome against trolls but if you were to send him out troll hunting give him some back up or he'll get squashed. What really works against o&g is rate ogres low leadership + S5 attacks +little or no armor = squashed gobbos
(hate gorbad ironclaw)