PDA

View Full Version : Hanley GW Store this December

Slaaneshi Slave
27-11-2007, 12:07
Is there anybody on here who frequents the Hanley, Stoke on Trent GW store, or even better, staff of that store? I ask because I am coming over to Stoke for this December (a month off work, woohoo), and am bringing 2,000 points of Sisters of Battle, and a Reaver Titan, and would like to know if there is anything happening.

gitburna
27-11-2007, 12:21
Ayup there, Hanley is my local store, theres quite a few other people on here who come from the area too. I'm probably going to be busy with the usual family stuff, but it would be cool to give you a nod if i had the time in Hanley, even if it wasnt for a game.

I will go and ask the chaps in the store whats going on over christmas because its only round the corner and i can go on my dinner hour

Slaaneshi Slave
27-11-2007, 12:25
That would be great, tell them Biddulph is coming (most of them know me) with my Titan and SoB! :p

swordwind
27-11-2007, 13:18
Ayup there, Hanley is my local store, theres quite a few other people on here who come from the area too. I'm probably going to be busy with the usual family stuff, but it would be cool to give you a nod if i had the time in Hanley, even if it wasnt for a game.

I will go and ask the chaps in the store whats going on over christmas because its only round the corner and i can go on my dinner hour

What he said