PDA

View Full Version : Is there any background on the plant molov?

brother alinski
27-11-2007, 21:26
Hay

Im doing research for a tournamant im gonna hold, the Chaos games, Its a feudal world thats all i know. But the chaose gods are comendearing the world in a warp storm. Champions from all the astartes legions will be preasent. The rules there are no rules.

So i need to know about the worlds history before we make up rules etc. If anybody has any idears for rules or background for the champions and there armys. idears are always welcome

The worlord of Molov
27-11-2007, 23:03
I have a Idear how about ROLE OVER cose im gonna win! ALPHA LEGION!!!

vforvenator
28-11-2007, 00:22
Sorry, are you two clones? That have come out slightly smudged? Considering you're Traitor Legionnaires who don't know how to spell 'war'.

brother alinski
28-11-2007, 00:55
Sorry, are you two clones? That have come out slightly smudged? Considering you're Traitor Legionnaires who don't know how to spell 'war'.

We both have Dislecsia. Kinda how we meet up. (I know thats not how you spell it before anybody asks).

Thanks for the advice i will quote you on that when I win lol. But can sombody please help us now. Basicly there are 18 of us one for each legion. Hears the lay out. Each Astartes gets a part of the planet start in. each player gathers an army. via worrior pride or chaos cult etc. but it gets better each Astartes is in the place on the planet similer to where there primarch was found.

Dark angel
brother sargent Grantir
chainsword
bolter

hes in an area covered by jungal with a few towns and villages. He is secretive and has no militery forces. He dose what his chapter is best at. Hunt.

Emperors children
Cionrit
Blastmaster and Combat knife
He landed in an area know as the fallen city. They refused to let the population grow and are forced to live in constant work to farm the dead land. he has corrupted them into a society of hedonistic cults. The city will follow Cionrit to the end.

Iron Warriors
Perbiost
Heavy Bolter

Flung into an area filled with raw metirials the people of the mines live in massive forts to pretect there people. Perbiost waisted no time becoming the leader of the land through joining the militery killing his way up the ranks in less than a month he was the general of there armys. After a freak accsidant he was elected to take place of the leader of the Iron Hills.

White Scars
Brother Yericsor
Bolt pistol
Bike
Deposited in a land of huge mountains with large oppen spaces. Yericsor has been on a mission to pretect the local tribes from the raiders of the other cults of the world. particualy a cult that thrives on the torture of others. he has developed a fule from local sources so that he can continue to lead from the front with out crushing his horse.

Space Wolves
Brother Fertios
Chain sword
Fallen to a land of ice, Fertios has won loyalty from many clans in the north. He openly challaged all leaders to combat. And won. winning the loyaltys and respect.

Imperial Fists
Brother Chores'lan
Bolter
Chores'lan is in an area with hunderds of small little forts. He has won favore by telling the truth against hell fire of accusations by members of the towns.

Night Lords
Rearster
Jump pack
Combat knife

Bringing fear to the city of theves. Only a Night Lord. The people are so scared they will do anything not to risk Rearster's wrath.

jfjnpxmy
28-11-2007, 01:47
so haw bigge is this plant exacktly that so much different many enviromunts exist on it and also what the fliying funck are you takkling abuot?

BrotherAdso
28-11-2007, 02:48
Umm. To clarify:

There is a world called Molov. Onto this world have been deposited representatives of all 18 Founding Legions. Each one is now forced to gather and train an army from the surrounding area in order to survive/escape/win.

I do remember a set of "Chaos Warband" rules posted on GWUS website some time ago. Do you plan to use these rules to play out the campaign?

I'm afraid your request is hard to get too far with. If I had my 2nd ed Sisters of Battle codex, I could help more. I do remember Molov is the world where the Arch-Confessor Kyrinov, called the 'Redemptor,' got his start. He led a massive popular revolt against his somewhat heretical governor there. I get the impression it was a bloody kind of French Revolution in reverse, with the forces of repression and dogmatism rising up from the peasantry to slay the liberal government. Pitchforks at the gates kinda stuff.

If your gaming group wants more help, perhaps you can convince one of your members who doesn't have dyslexia to post as well? I grade student papers all the time, so I have lots of patience, but it may prove hard to get other members of the forum to wade into the language in order to answer your posts.

-Adso

brother alinski
28-11-2007, 13:48
Umm. To clarify:

There is a world called Molov. Onto this world have been deposited representatives of all 18 Founding Legions. Each one is now forced to gather and train an army from the surrounding area in order to survive/escape/win.

I do remember a set of "Chaos Warband" rules posted on GWUS website some time ago. Do you plan to use these rules to play out the campaign?

I'm afraid your request is hard to get too far with. If I had my 2nd ed Sisters of Battle codex, I could help more. I do remember Molov is the world where the Arch-Confessor Kyrinov, called the 'Redemptor,' got his start. He led a massive popular revolt against his somewhat heretical governor there. I get the impression it was a bloody kind of French Revolution in reverse, with the forces of repression and dogmatism rising up from the peasantry to slay the liberal government. Pitchforks at the gates kinda stuff.

If your gaming group wants more help, perhaps you can convince one of your members who doesn't have dyslexia to post as well? I grade student papers all the time, so I have lots of patience, but it may prove hard to get other members of the forum to wade into the language in order to answer your posts.

-Adso

Thanks for clarifying it for other people. Me and ste are the only ones who have warseer accounts. The others dont really have the net. Im trying with spelling as most people on warseer know.

Rearster is as far as we have got (we are coming up with the background together to try to keep it fair)