PDA

View Full Version : Order of Revelation

Conotor
28-11-2007, 00:37
Im a lizzardmen player, and as Im going into a tournament this weekend, i decided i should figure this out.

What traits of your hero/unit (spawnings, weopons/armore, magic items, slann generations, banners) do you reveal at the beginning of a game? Which are revealed in combat? Are they revealed before or after the choosing of which weopon to use, which targets to attack, exe, or after?

One other question: Does a slann's magic banner count to it's magic items total, or not? For example, can a slann have a totem of prophesy, cupped hands, and plack of domination?

Capt_Ithuriel
28-11-2007, 01:01
for lizardmen, I believe the only thing that you have to reveal at the beginning of the game are your sacred spawnings, as they should be visually modelled on your minis.
Everything else is revealed upon the first time you use it.

-J

Gorbad Ironclaw
28-11-2007, 02:47
Well, things like what Spawning your general is should be revealed too, as that's what basic model you have bought. But else Sacred Spawnings, mundane equipment choices(weapons, armour), command options(banners etc.), pretty much the only thing that isn't revealed is magic items actually.

Flypaper
28-11-2007, 05:36
Does a slann's magic banner count to it's magic items total, or not? For example, can a slann have a totem of prophesy, cupped hands, and plack of domination?
Nope, doesn't count towards the limit. This means you can potentially field a 650+ point Slann! (2nd gen, bsb, 100 points of magic items, Totem of Prophesy)

Conotor
28-11-2007, 11:34
Thanks, flypaper. Gorbad and Ithuriel, you both gave 2 diferent ansers, but thanks for trying.