PDA

View Full Version : Albion Items

Xyon
28-11-2007, 18:18
What is the general concensus on the albion campaign items?

Nullified as of 7th edition? Still allowed for armies that still have 6th edition books? Allowed for all armies even with 7th edition books?

Just curious about this, haven't seen the official ruling from GW if there is one.

They would allow some more customization but really arn't nessisary, was just wanting some general confirmation one way or the other, and I'v braught this up with my local group for how we will play it, still waiting on our concensus.

theunwantedbeing
28-11-2007, 18:22
For the none 7th edition armybooks I would assume they are still legal.
For the 7th edition armybooks I would assume they are no longer legal.

Purely a guess of course.

untimention
28-11-2007, 18:33
any rules on Gw site are still legal

are they on there ?

knightwire
28-11-2007, 18:34
There's still a Treasures from Albion link up on the US site in the New HE material. <shrug>

Plus it does say they are added to Vaul's Forge permanently. :) :angel:

Xyon
28-11-2007, 19:49
So based on that everybody gets to use their albion items in 7th edition even with their new books out then eh?

Edit: It still has the "treasure from albion" article in the high elves section I noticed, but it does not link that article from the dark elf, empire, or dwarfs sections of the GW site, even they they had Albion items aswell, so.. I don't know what that means if we all still get to use them :D

Screaming Evil
28-11-2007, 20:03
The store manager at my local GW doesn't allow them to be used in games, he claims they're invalid as they're an older version.