PDA

View Full Version : Super Stompa!!

123DeMaere
29-11-2007, 06:18
http://www.comicbookpage.com/WH40K/Great-Gargant-Apoc.pdf

found this online(hopefully it's legal for me to post). ummm, I know I want one. I'd save it before its closed if I were you.

-David

spacemonkey
29-11-2007, 06:22
That's one of the fan-made datasheets put out by guys over at Bell of Lost Souls. You can see so here: http://belloflostsouls.blogspot.com/2007/10/play-aid-great-gargant-rules-from-bols.html
It's also included amoungst the bunch of datasheets of various large warmachines for different races they just finished: http://belloflostsouls.blogspot.com/2007/11/play-aid-lords-of-battle.html

studderigdave
29-11-2007, 07:15
that would be a great gargant, about 2-3 levels higher then a super stompa. i sued these rules for my great gargant in the last 2 apoc games i played in.

the BoLS guys are great wjen it comes to the datasheets for large toys.

Leakage
29-11-2007, 08:06
You will notice the bad graphic revealing it as a less than genuine GW datasheet.

static grass
29-11-2007, 10:30
I think thats a pretty harsh assessment of these home bake datasheets. I think they are good effort. In my opinion more homemade downloadable goodness has come from this blog than the whole creative effort of warseer.

Brother-Captain De Angele
29-11-2007, 10:38
i got the pdf of were u got that super stompa rules those rules are kinda insane especially that cannon of khorne its gots some crazy rules that guy does

Grizzled
29-11-2007, 10:42
You will notice the bad graphic revealing it as a less than genuine GW datasheet.

Just thought I would point out that they used photos of the actual GW Epic-scale models for those graphics. Most of those images end up being several time larger than life size in the datasheet, hence the poor quality.

I was stoked to see a sheet for the Silver Towers, one of my favorite units back when Epic was played more widely.

LittleLeadMen
29-11-2007, 13:03
The Bell Of Lost Souls never made any sort of claim that these were actual "official GW sheets" to begin with, so that criticism is kind of lame.

Heck, they even put their identifiable group symbol (fly lords of terra) as the watermark.

Agrip. Varenus Denter
29-11-2007, 13:52
BoLS stuff rocks. Period.

I just wonder if they know that someone else has it up on a different site?

Col.Gravis
29-11-2007, 13:58
BoLS stuff rocks. Period.

Agreed, best 40k blog out there.

studderigdave
29-11-2007, 16:51
seconded.

we got a few guys at my local shop who get all whiny when we roll up for large games with gargants and titans and stuff and we use BoLS's data sheets. these guys just get pissy when the rules dont come from GW, which is lame cuz these rules are really balanced for the most part. i mean besides the fact on how do you really balance a titan?

Brother Jacob
29-11-2007, 17:23

Also if you only want to play GW Genuine Rules, Apocalypse is NOT the game for you. For gods sake there is a whole page devoted to making your own DataSheets in the Apoc Rulebook

Flame Boy
29-11-2007, 19:31
seconded.
i mean besides the fact on how do you really balance a titan?

Very carefully, unless you want to see it flatten your other models in an instant. :p

Warlord Gnashgrod
29-11-2007, 20:08
It's nice to see that someone made some apoc rules for the Great Gargant. I am very happy about this.