PDA

View Full Version : The burning Head spell... Just so that I get this straight...

XaraX
29-11-2007, 22:10
am I right here? you take a point anywhere within 18 inch of the mage, no line of sight needed.. and gfrom that point, toward any goddamed direction i want, I trace a line automaticaly hitting averything in it's path, even if in CC and even my own models if they get in the way, just like a canon ball?

right?

marv335
29-11-2007, 22:19
as I understand it, draw a line 18" long starting at the mage. everything along the line is hit just as if it was a cannonball.
this is why it's my favorite spell on a dragonmage.

explorator
30-11-2007, 03:25
The search function is your friend. There was a recent thread on this subject titled "Burning Head in Close Combat?". Cannot be more than a few pages back. Reading that thread may help.

Flypaper
30-11-2007, 04:20
The search function is your friend. There was a recent thread on this subject titled "Burning Head in Close Combat?". Cannot be more than a few pages back. Reading that thread may help.
I would assume that thread actually caused this one. It's not like there was any sort of overwhelming consensus in it. :p