PDA

View Full Version : How good is Forgeworld at customer service?

cuda1179
02-12-2007, 17:45
Well, I just placed a large order with forgeworld. The problem is that I recently moved, and put my OLD address in the order form. I have all ready sent them an e-mail explaining the situation (about 5 minutes after placing the order).

Is their customer service good enough to catch this? Or will they ship it to my old address?

Dreachon
02-12-2007, 17:48
Don't bother with an email as FW are swamped with them at the moment, your much better off by calling them.
Chances are that unless you contact they will sent it to your orld adres which at the moment might take some time as FW now have a large back-order to deal with.

Galatan
02-12-2007, 17:53
You should call them, emails will take ages for a reply. All my dealings with FW customer service was uptill now great (thankfully is is only once). They sent me spaced land raider extra armour, but I wanted reinforced extra armour. A week later I received the reinforced armour.

The main problem is that if FW already sent the order then they can't do much about it, then you'll just have to contact the new owners of your old home and ask if they can send it to you.

Bolter Bait
02-12-2007, 18:15
They respond to phone calls, or for those of us in the States who don't like expensive overseas calls, a good old fashioned letter works. When I ordered my Trygon, I ended up sending two letters. One was sent because for some reason two identical orders were sent to FW, and while I do love the Trygon, I don't want two of them and a matched set of IA4. The duplicate order was quickly canceled and I received no charge for it (thank goodness for business weeks being a day shorter than mail delivery).

The second letter was because some of the parts I received were damaged or poorly cast. I snapped off a few digital photos, printed them off and sent them along with a short letter describing the problems and shortly thereafter I received replacement parts for every damaged part.

In response to both letters I received a prompt reply and quick service. FW customer service is fantastic.

starlight
02-12-2007, 18:28
FW has the best reputation for customer service of any GW division. :) And that's saying something.:)

Bregalad
02-12-2007, 18:39
They are reasonably good with customer support.
Just NEVER email them with important information (except orders), PHONE them. Emails are ignored even in less busy times.

Dio´Ra
02-12-2007, 20:20
Nice chaps to talk with over the phone.....if i just could find my order numbers....alltough wished they had more control over what gets shipped to whom and where....like having customer numbers, would organise allot....and maybe a bit more phone trolls.....now where are those damned package numbers :cries:

they wont hesitate with resending lost or broken stuff....the only thing you need is an order number....and like the others said dont bother with email....a letter would be faster handled then email, i bet.....

soul destroyer
03-12-2007, 00:44
In my experience FW customer service has been good. Ordered a set of spaced armour for a rhino but one bit was missing, one quick call and the missing part arrived three days later.