PDA

View Full Version : empire questions

greendan
02-12-2007, 18:21
howdy.
okay a few questions concerning some empire units and items.

in combat when does the steam tank strike? seeing as it has no initiative.
does the always strike last rule for zombie still hold against a steam tank?

do pistoliers and outriders suffer the -1 for shooting twice? (i'm pretty sure they do).

is there any limit on the spells the aldreds casket of sorcery can capture??
could it capture say the invocation of nehek or the tomb kings summoning spell? and if so would that spell be able to be used or simply just stolen and removed from the game?

if an arch lector uses a remains in play spell does that mean he cant use any other prayers until that one is dispelled or he replaces it? ie can he use both prayers regardless of the fact they remain in play? sorry getting a bit confused with this one...:confused:

thanks. :chrome:

Festus
02-12-2007, 18:40
Hi

The STank hits last without any I value, and can only strike in its own turn using steam points.

If the Pistoliers and Outriders use their Repeating guns or Pistols for multiple shots, they suffer -1 for multiple shots

Aldred's say "any number of spells may be captured"...

On the Priest, use the search function, please ;)

alextroy
02-12-2007, 19:02
What Festus said, but more specifically, the STank does Impact Hits (when either charging or Grinding), which hit pretty much before everything.

Atrahasis
02-12-2007, 19:02
The STank hits last without any I value, and can only strike in its own turn using steam points.No, the STank inflicts impact hits, and so strikes before anything else (except other impact hits).

Also - bring back your old avatar.

Festus
02-12-2007, 19:06
Oh, yes, I reread: It is really always impact hits! This makes it a bit more worthwhile ;)

And yes, I will bring back my other Avatar, too - after Christmay, If you allow...

Atrahasis
02-12-2007, 19:13
And yes, I will bring back my other Avatar, too - after Christmay, If you allow...I suppose that'll have to do :)