PDA

View Full Version : Dark Elves 2000 points: Very unfinished and needs Fluff.

Little Aaad
03-12-2007, 16:32
Why am I reading this?
Ok so here I am, enjoying the first picture in the Codex, until I thought, I MUST HAVE AN ARMY SIMILAR TO THAT ONE! This seems a solid list. It has a powerfull anvil unit and two hammers. Support from the DR for 300 points is invaluable in this list.

But, why am I actually needed?
As you can see from the title, this is a 2000 point list. As you can see from the list it still has a free 400 or so points. I need to know how to fill up those points. In addition, I have barely any ideas on how to pack it with fluff. I think the Malus Darkblade theme, enlarged would suit (from the novels), altough I have only seen reviews. Another main thing I need is a name for my Heroes. The Pegasus General is going to be the father of the Noble, as the Noble is trying to claim leadership of the army. In the Fluff, there is going to be a hatred between them. Where the N hates the HB but silently. I hope you understand.

Eh?
Basically, heres what I need:

Ideas on how to fill up the last points for the following list...
Lots of Ideal fluff ideas for the army. Maybe you can tell me a little aout your army and I can take small tasters from all of your fluff and create a brand new story for my army...
Names for my Hero's and Units.

Show us the list then...
Here you are... :angel:

Highborn
Dark Pegasus
Lance
Heavy Armour
Sea Dragon Cloak
Shield
Crown of Black Iron :evilgrin:
Seal of Ghrond

Noble (1)
Battle Standard
Hydra Banner :evilgrin:
Heavy Armour
Sea Dragon Cloak
Cold One

Sorceress (2)
Level 2
Dark Steed
Darkstar Cloak
Dispell Scroll

Sorceress (3)
Level 2
Dark Steed
Dispell Scroll
Dispell Scroll

Cold One Knights x10 (1)
Full Command

Dark Riders x5 (2)
Musician 7

Dark Riders x5 (3)
Musician 7

Dark Riders x 6
Musician 7

Cold One Chariot
Spears 4

Cold One Chariot
Spears 4

I would like to thank all advice in advance. Cyiao!

5h1v
03-12-2007, 22:02
10 CoK maybe a bit to big you are paying for a rank i doubt you will ever use and you have a spare special slot so why not make it either 2 units of 5 or for full frontage 2 units of 6.

How about some Rxb Warriors to add some firepower to destroy smaller flanking units and if you give them shields and then they are not to bad in combat either 4+ save not to shabby.

for the remaining points maybe a hydra it is fast enough to hit at the same time as your nights and with its breathe attack can harass skirmishers or any fast cavalary that attack from the flanks.

Little Aaad
04-12-2007, 15:40
So, ditch my theme and be a powergamer, basically?

blurred
04-12-2007, 15:46
So, ditch my theme and be a powergamer, basically?

So you think adding a unit of RXB's and a hydra makes this a powergaming army? Maybe he was just trying to give you some idea what to add to make this army more versatile. I really can't see how his suggestions force you to ditch your theme. :rolleyes:

Little Aaad
04-12-2007, 16:02
So you think adding a unit of RXB's and a hydra makes this a powergaming army? Maybe he was just trying to give you some idea what to add to make this army more versatile. I really can't see how his suggestions force you to ditch your theme. :rolleyes:

It was going to be 100% Cav. Ok, maybe I over-exaurated.