PDA

View Full Version : annoyed at FW...

floyd pinkerton
04-12-2007, 20:08
Hi guys,

I was just wondering if any of you has had similar experiencs with forgeworld.

I purchased a chaos hellblade fighter at GD UK this year, and it turns out to be badly miscast.

I sent FW an e-mail around a fortnight after this, trying to avoid the rush after gamesday. Of course I forgot about apocalypse, but that's beside the point really.

Anyways, I have since sent them the e-mail FIVE TIMES to no reply, which isn't good enough:(

anyone else been like this?

thanks

Brimstone
04-12-2007, 20:12
Try reading around Warseer a bit about FW & emails then pick up the phone and call them ;)

Deamon-forge
04-12-2007, 20:15
Phone them much easyer!
I sent them a email about 3 weeks befor i went to WHW and got a reply 2 weeks after i have been......as they get a lot of email etc its hard for them to ancer them asap. Phone them you get throw in a matter of seconds

starlight
04-12-2007, 20:28
I've always heard the the two best ways to contact FW are:

1) phone - wins hands down. :)
2) letter - for those of us far enough away that we would rather spend our money *on* FW, rather than talking with them. ;)

email simply isn't worth the time as they get so much your mail is buried... :(

Everett
04-12-2007, 20:51
Would you not have thought after 6 emails it might be a good alternative to ring them? They are top fellows, they'll handle the situation if you just give them a bell.

cazzz669
04-12-2007, 23:07
yeh seriously mate ALWAYS phone never email they just get looked over

Steam_Giant
05-12-2007, 14:38
I purchased a chaos hellblade fighter at GD UK this year, and it turns out to be badly miscast.

Both my Thunderbolts had unaligned noses, and one of my Hell blades had a broken tail. I did a decent job fixing the tail with glue. But im still a little upset about the T'bolts !

Is this a recurring problem with AI miniatures ??

andymeechan
05-12-2007, 15:54

This isn't meant to be patronising, so bear with me... is it "holes in it and detail missing" miscast or "warped"?

I'm sure you know the difference and it probably is the former, but i've seen a lot of other posts that a hairdryer would fix if you catch my meaning.

Good luck with FW. I second (tenth?) phoning them - their after-sales service is great!

Cheers

rkunisch
05-12-2007, 16:52
I had a miscast of an AI Thunderbolt. Although it was replaced, I am a little bis disappointed about the quality control. That miscast was really obvious and unless they have a robot putting those pieces into the plastic bags, it should not have happened.

Have fun,

Rolf.

Tonberry
06-12-2007, 12:37
A tad off subject here, but at GD this year, I waited in the bundle at the FW stand for like half an hour, after having finally beat my way to the front and asking the guy for a Hellblade, he told me he had just sold the last one. For depriving me, you deserve a miscast ^^ ---joke.
Bear in mind to be patient on the phone as all the FW people are very stressed out at this time :)

floyd pinkerton
06-12-2007, 21:12
well.

I phoned them and they're going to send me another one as well.

Sorry Tonberry:D

Tonberry
07-12-2007, 18:27
Hehehe :)
Although if I'd have known when at GD I would have probably have pounced ^^
Congrats on the positive outcome.